Leon Balogun

Marky.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Can register 3 new players i think. 

Read somewhere that Leverkusen had registered a new player but he wasnt a new signing but a youth player. 

Can only register players that were signed during the last season. So no Balogun, McLaughlin, Bassey 

12 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Honestly what a performance from Balogun, Aberdeen were trying the long ball all day & I don’t remember him losing in the air once. Solid calm and composed debut

Good players usually settle in straight away. great addition to the squad.  

14 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf a lot of players would enhance the team, but we need to move on players that aren't good enough or else we are simply pouring wages down the pan, 

Including flanagan we have ten defenders in the first team squad, we have two strikers, the fact we have started the season like this when we have had months knowing this, we actually enhanced one of the strongest parts of the squad before the weakest

Flanagan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who was the cunt in midfield we had under Warburton who everyone was wanking over after one game then he turned out to be dogshit? Just wondering btw.

Solid game from the big man btw. Seen a lot of comments saying he won everything in the air...

So does Katic.

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Didn't know he had left, the point stands, who replaces morelos, Kent or hagi if they get injured? 

How can you not know Flannigan had left. I threw a fucking party.

Cigars out. Big man strolled it.

Early days and I'm not getting ahead of myself as I remember reading Rob Kiernan getting praise then we soon realised Ford Kiernan would have been better.

That being said, loved seeing how comfortable he was strolling out from the back, good on the ball and he won everything... He'd have edged Aribo to motm for me.

38 minutes ago, Sket said:

Who was the cunt in midfield we had under Warburton who everyone was wanking over after one game then he turned out to be dogshit? Just wondering btw.

Solid game from the big man btw. Seen a lot of comments saying he won everything in the air...

So does Katic.

Sean Goss?

21 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If I'm Edmundson, I'm really pissed off. Went from starter to 4th in the pecking order.

However, no place for sentiments this season. Where the fuck did this guy come from?  Fast, good in the air, reads the game well. Him & Goldson could be a great pairing.

I questioned Gerrard's decision pre match but he got this one right.

Sure Gerrard will be hurt reading that 

17 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Okay so flanagan had left (hadnt seen it) but if you read back this thread you'd have thought goldson and edmunson were the only two defenders left, 

Instead yesterday we had 4 centre halves, two left backs and 2 right backs in a squad to face a sheep team missing both their first team strikers 

People in this thread i believe said helander might not be fit for weeks, yet there he was warming up before edmunson yesterday 😂😂

The guy strolled it yesterday, so did the rest of the defence, they'll likely stroll most games in scotland like the defence did last season, same cant be said for the front 3, the attacking sub options are minging 

Gerrard has always said that he wants 4 CBs. 

Bassey is an untested young LB and Mayo I'd imagine will go out on loan.

So we've replaced Katic with a freebie from Wigan, who went into Administration.

It makes sense.

I honestly don't think you'll find one poster on here who disagrees about our lack of depth in attack. Gerrard has said the exact same.

Your negativity around us bringing in an experienced CB after one of our CBs was ruled out for the Season is weird.

Archived