Morelos Watch

coopsleftboot

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ok, so bullshit then. 

Don’t know mate.  Sky Sports reported that Lille are now signing Jonathan David who was their initial target which makes Morelos leaving less likely.

A total contradiction to the Mail.

4 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Don’t know mate.  Sky Sports reported that Lille are now signing Jonathan David who was their initial target which makes Morelos leaving less likely.

A total contradiction to the Mail.

Wish I had a job reporting shite mate and not getting pulled up for it. Makes you weep man. Cunts get away with it all the time. 

2 minutes ago, will2203 said:

I've got the car fuelled and engine running....where is the huffy wee cunt?

Looking forward to playing with eleven on the field this season 🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

You taking the rest of the squad from last season with you? 

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Not sure quite what to believe anymore but Lille pulling out (allegedly) might be the boot up the arse he needs, if he’s going to get a move anywhere away from us 

If he had knocked in ten to fifteen goals between January and March he would have had his transfer by now .

Turning up for pre-season  clearly unfit  is not the level of professionalism clubs are looking for from  multi million pound players.

Hell he'd get fined for that playing Sunday league.

19 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

What sickens me about Morelos is the following.

When he first came to Rangers we gave him a platform of playing for such a massive club and we supported him and chanted his name from the Go!

He was the Scottish medias little play about thing and the Rangers fans constantly gave him love over social media and also outside of Ibrox.

The fans made banners of support and also got his name on their tops.

Pretty sure some fans even donated money to his foundation for his home town charity.

And in return he has spat the dummy out the pram and wants a move now or he is anticipating his move that has been agreed. 

Most players who have that level of support will run themselves into the ground before they leave a club of fans who adored him but he just doesn't seem to give a fuck, He can like things on Social media but what use is that we want commitment on the park and that has been slowly fading.

He really is ruining his legacy in a way with the way he is acting and now a good 70% of the fans have turned on him. Fucking gutted with him to be honest and really hope Leverkusen was his last game for us.

If you think for one single minute a player gives a fuck about anything other than his family and his wage then you’re naive. 

Football players have so little time to make their fortunes they don’t give a fuck whether you’ve got their name on their shirt or not 😂 

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If you think for one single minute a player gives a fuck about anything other than his family and his wage then you’re naive. 

Football players have so little time to make their fortunes they don’t give a fuck whether you’ve got their name on their shirt or not 😂 

:lol:

I agree and disagree. Of course a player thinks about money and their family, but they also care about being the best, playing for their country, making an impact in the sport. They also care about things like working environment etc just like the rest of us.

Loyalty may not mean what it used to, but it doesn't mean that it's been completely wiped off the face of the planet. Look at Barasic saying he's not interested in moving away from us atm.

I guess you can compare it to little people like us. Employers take loyalty into consideration, they're not wanting to employ someone, train them up for them just to fuck off as soon as they see they might get a little more cash elsewhere.

I'm not saying it's completely the same in football, however I would say a football club would look on player A who has stuck by a couple of clubs throughout his career and not player B who jumps ship as soon as they have the chance to leave, more favourably.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Many, probably most. 

Some others like Defoe are obviously well paid and multi millionaires, but quite humble with it and seem to give lots back too.

24 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

A lot of guys got short memories - nobody and I mean nobody contributed more to that team last season than Morelos - when he hit a slump in form no one in that team man enough to take over the mantle from him

I think you're mentally ill tbh

The issue I see with Morelos now that Lille are apparently showing less interest is that we could end up stuck with him in his huffy mood/current run of shit form

I honestly dont think we would've signed Roofe and Ltten if we didnt think Morelos was leaving, possibly 1 or the other but no way both on the same day. 

If he stays then I hope he gets his head down and works hard, hes still 1st choice striker currently so no reason to spit the dummy, the worry is that we end up selling him for less than we should just to get rid of him/balance the books for the 2 new boys.

15 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The issue I see with Morelos now that Lille are apparently showing less interest is that we could end up stuck with him in his huffy mood/current run of shit form

I honestly dont think we would've signed Roofe and Ltten if we didnt think Morelos was leaving, possibly 1 or the other but no way both on the same day. 

If he stays then I hope he gets his head down and works hard, hes still 1st choice striker currently so no reason to spit the dummy, the worry is that we end up selling him for less than we should just to get rid of him/balance the books for the 2 new boys.

Since Morelos has signed for us he’s been under less pressure than Gemma Collins dietitian.

If he doesn’t leave, imagine what he might achieve with a couple of strikers breathing down his neck.

13 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Morelos going into some megasulk if he doesn't get his move has always been a risk in holding out for the full asking price in case the other party walk away.

So we  might well need  both the new lads either way if it takes Buff a while to sort his head out.

And as for that agent of his continually unsettling Buff every transfer window, well the wee man need to work out for himself if he's doing him any favours. Got a family to think about now wee man.

8 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Since Morelos has signed for us he’s been under less pressure than Gemma Collins dietitian.

If he doesn’t leave, imagine what he might achieve with a couple of strikers breathing down his neck.

Could go 1 of 2 ways, he could spit the dummy as soon as hes dropped for one of the 2 new boys for a few games or he could kick on and hit new heights

The worry is can we afford to take the risk, his stock is as high as its going to get (I think so anyway) so do we cash in now or hold onto him for another season in the hope his form picks up again soon...

Not a decision I'd want to make 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

tIf you think for one single minute a player gives a fuck about anything other than his family and his wage then you’re naive. 

Not naive it is just the way i believe a professional player should act especially one who has had the  club and the support stand by him as much as we have. 

All players are playing for a wage but not all players act in a shit way towards the club that supported them and gave them a platform. 

And me bringing up the names on shirts that was only a minor point i was making of the support we have given him. 

They are so many pro's and con's right now regarding Alfie. I do not forget all the good he has done but his performances since January have scunnered me. 

Archived