Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

Tom gets a lot of hate but he actually seems to care about the club. This clown obviously isn't a Rangers fan. If it was Sky or some pish then I wouldn't care but no for Rangers TV fs.

Quite looking forward to a balanced view if I’m honest. 

36 minutes ago, beararse said:

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Are RTV subscribers able to watch the home games in the UK this season as per the season ticket holders?

I usually dal in from Poland via a VPN, which isn’t a hassle but just wondered what the script was.

No need to be 'on holiday' for these games mate. Should be a bit quicker without needing to be abroad. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye I just signed into my account and can watch it fine having logged in a couple of weeks back 

Thanks 👍 . Couldn't get it to work for the friendly but downloaded the app so I expect that to be better . 

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

Tom gets a lot of hate but he actually seems to care about the club. This clown obviously isn't a Rangers fan. 

Thats good but hes fucking amateur, looks as though we are trying to move to a bit more of a professional looking and sounding set up and CT is chalk and cheese to Tom in that regard. No hes not a Rangers fan but so what? He said he would be slightly more bias to us but if were shite he will call it like it is. You know, professionally 🙄

1 hour ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Anyone received their season ticket codes to watch the game yet? Still don’t seem to have received mines. 

mine came in an email several days ago.

Subject: Important Season Ticket Information – Rangers TV Access

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Clive is a great appointment

Will be like watching old champions league games except instead of Juve it's St Mirren 

I think it's an amazing appointment by the club.

After the announcement few comments in on twitter you had Liverpool supporters greeting wanting him to do the same for them :lol:

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Is it not the same code for every game , the one they gave you weeks ago ? 

I believe so - I got a reminder yesterday though.

My original also went into ‘promotions’ - just a suggestion in case his did the same.

Archived