Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Seems Roofe is fit , both of them on for me and drop Morelos........

Hasn't Roofe barely played since the start of lockdown? If that's the case I'd have him on the bench. 100% drop Morelos and have Itten in there,if he is ready to go.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sket said:

Hasn't Roofe barely played since the start of lockdown? If that's the case I'd have him on the bench. 100% drop Morelos and have Itten in there,if he is ready to go.

Yip , get the two of them on at some point , Morelos shouldnt be anywhere near this game.......

1 minute ago, Sket said:

He hasn’t played in 2020 

1 minute ago, Sket said:

SD has already indicated Roofe not match ready but Itten will be included in the squad for today.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

It would be our luck that he’d get injured mate

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Itten has to be ready to go. Swiss season just finished. I would start with Roofe and give him 60 mins then replace with Morelos from the bench.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Itten has to be ready to go. Swiss season just finished. I would start with Roofe and give him 60 mins then replace with Morelos from the bench.

Do you mean Itten? As others have said Roofes last game was on 27/12 last year

Just now, gj923 said:

Do you mean Itten? As others have said Roofes last game was on 27/12 last year

Depends on his level of fitness but Roofe will need game time and it's only St Mirren. Yes I meant the the new striker from the Swiss league.

18 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Would be completely stupid to start Roofe if he hasn't played this year.

If there’s any deal done he’ll clearly not play but if he’s still our player give him at least the first half to get a couple of goals as he needs goals to keep his price tag up.

A wee bit of positivity as it is match day:

Archived