Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Will be good if barker starts again like Thursday, 

said nobody ever🤨

I doubt that he's got over the media and social media maulings that his hair attracted yet.

21 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This is how I would like to see us line up. No need for two holding midfielders against St Mirren.  Play Itten just off Morelos.

Screenshot_20200808-185458~2.png

Maybe Balogun for Helander and Morelos won't be playing. 

45 minutes ago, tomger said:

Fuck forgot schweinsteiger played for us please gonnae no dae that@!!

Simply facts, still dont know why  he was never given a chance in that position and a highly experienced and successful manager has him away for not very much at al,, puts him in his right position and now hes getting rave reviews.

Also we dont have on proper Central Defensive Mid, even Gerrard now sees this with his pursuit of Zungu who I understand  will cost us millions.

We let Polster go for how much again?

58 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If the two new strikers are fit they should be playing together from the start , its StMirren no Barca we are playing........

Roofe isn't ready. Been said this game is too soon for him. Definitely expect to see Itten in the 11 tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

If the two new strikers are fit they should be playing together from the start , its StMirren no Barca we are playing........

Roofe won’t feature according to the gaffer as he’s 7-10 days behind the squad in terms of fitness.

McGregor       

Tavernier     Goldson       Balogun    Barisic    

Jack  

Kent         Hagi        Aribo. 

Morelos          Itten   

Morelos will play in my opinion but hopefully with a rocket up his arse and Itten up there too.

We need to batter the shite out of those wee Paisley cunts.

27 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

McGregor       

Tavernier     Goldson       Balogun    Barisic    

Jack  

Kent         Hagi        Aribo. 

Morelos          Itten   

Morelos will play in my opinion but hopefully with a rocket up his arse and Itten up there too.

We need to batter the shite out of those wee Paisley cunts.

I like the look of that!

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Morelos won't (and should't) play. I'd like to see us play more of a 4-2-3-1 or some other variant that allows Hagi to play in the middle off a striker, but we'll probably get the usual but with Itten in place of Alfie. I don't see Gerrard ever playing two up top (though I'd love to be surprised tomorrow).

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Kamara, Jack, Aribo, Kent, Hagi, Itten is what I expect.

Playing with 10 then 😂👍

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This is how I would like to see us line up. No need for two holding midfielders against St Mirren.  Play Itten just off Morelos.

Want to see this sort of formation against the cannon fodder all season, 4-1-2-3 or    4-1-3-2 .  With the full backs pushing up effectively 2-1-4-3 or 2-1-5-2.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fumbled my way through the set up last week. Am I right in saying that tomorrow if I go into the live.Rangers link that I used last week my code will still be redeemed and the game will be there to watch?

Should be, only need to use the link once

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Went into it there only option is to buy game or redeem code. Hoped to see a link that was disabled just now but could be activated tomorrow. 

You got the app mate? Click fixtures and it should say St Mirren game live now (test stream)

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd love to see this become a regular formation at ibrox this season

More attack minded and looking to blow teams away. 

Archived