Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

I am unable to log in watched other games no bother is it a different link? or address?

I don't know . All I get is ' This voucher has already been redeemed ' , so I'm struggling myself . I think you go onto live.Rangers.co.uk , though someone more in the knowledge might know better . I'm waiting for one of my boys to come and sort it for me , useless prick that I am :lol:

The only way Jack and Kamara weren't playing together were if Itten or Roofe were rushed into the team or if Arfield played or Stewart or Jones were put in the 10. Maybe Arfield should have been the one but honestly he's not been great either, especially when starting. 

I'm not worried, Gerrard knows he needs another midfielder, there's just limited things you can do when you haven't got him yet. If Jack and Kamara unleashes a free reign on Aribo then it will be fine

I don't believe it was right to start Itten so soon therefore, our options to not start Kamara & Jack together were zero unless you would rather have Davis.

The only change I had was Helander in.

Big game upcoming for Morelos.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't believe it was right to start Itten so soon therefore, our options to not start Kamara & Jack together were zero unless you would rather have Davis.

The only change I had was Helander in.

Big game upcoming for Morelos.

Why is it not right? Also, play Arfield, or Barjonas (don’t even rate him) ahead of Kamara.

Archived