Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No sure where it’s came from but I’ve just been hit with a wave of confidence, think we’ll batter the diddy team by four or five goals no problem 😆

I think I know exactly where the wave of  confidence has just come from mate 😃

I expect it tough today and a scrappy 1-0 win. 

1 minute ago, ST8RK said:

Hagi is due a goal, few quid going on him to score (once he is confirmed to start)

Far from certain to start after an uncertain performance on Wednesday. I will be having a wee punt on one of the centre backs being first goal scorer due to the number of corners I am sure we will force.

Thankfully we’ve avoided any real drama thus far ie yellow/red cards, off&on  field discipline, contentious decisions........which means we are more focused.  

Keep the momentum going, avoid the distractions and put the ball in the pokey Rangers.  

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Be surprised if he starts tbh, remember Gerrard leaving him out at likes of Ross County when it would be a battle.

Efe Ambrose is their left-back, If we're not using Hagi and Kent to really exploit that, we're doing something wrong.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Efe Ambrose is their left-back, If we're not using Hagi and Kent to really exploit that, we're doing something wrong.

They were trying to get a boy in from Monaco who plays left back, not sure if he made the cut off in time to play today.

But aye you’d expect us to be targeting Efe.

Archived