Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

They were trying to get a boy in from Monaco who plays left back, not sure if he made the cut off in time to play today.

But aye you’d expect us to be targeting Efe.

Like all of our opponents, they will be targetting Tav. 

Can almost guarantee it will be the same starting 11 with Hellander replacing Balogun.

Can see a very ugly game today scraping a win or drawing imo.

When i seen the first few fixtures i was confident of an Aberdeen result and St Mirren and St Johnstone but Livingston gave me the fear.

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

They where playing Efe Ambrose left wing back for the first 2 games of the season. :lol:

Aye. I was fucking amazed to see it in the opener at St. Mirren. Genuinely thought I was going mental for the first ten minutes.

3 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Can almost guarantee it will be the same starting 11 with Hellander replacing Balogun.

Can see a very ugly game today scraping a win or drawing imo.

When i seen the first few fixtures i was confident of an Aberdeen result and St Mirren and St Johnstone but Livingston gave me the fear.

I think the only change could be Hagi subbed for Arfield. But that’s a guess around getting bit more graft in the team.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

does Gerrard no prefer edmunson on these pitches?

I remember Helander struggling against Livingston on this pitch, so could be a good shout mate. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just bought a load of cans, now sitting with my away top on like a big wean impatiently waiting on kick off. I fucking hate Livingston, hopefully we fucking pummel the bastards. 

I hope you have gone full hog and got the socks, shorts and captains armband etc. 

Archived