Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who do the scum have ?😂

i know you  have that as a joke but i think it was their pal clancy  i am so paranoid referee wise i look up the sfa ref site to see all the appointments and when i looked it up the game had not been called off and i am sure it was that scumbag

7 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Yep, saw that Balogun is out - and will get a scan - hope it’s nothing. 
Wonder if Edmondson will get a chance - his mobility might be better for the Livi game on the plastic surface, I wouldn’t want to risk Helander on Sunday. 

Edmundson more physical than Helander for coming up against Dykes too youd think. 

Balogun is out but we have 4 very decent centre halfs so this does not overly concern me.

Some on here wanted us to sign Dykes - that did give me the fear as I feel that he is at his level.

Dreadful pitch and 11 hammer throwers just looking for a battle but we have the quality. I am expecting a win.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tbh I don’t really mind Kamara not being involved in any attacking play as long as he doesn’t have Jack next to him also completely uninvolved. 

I think some were harsh on Jack, he noticeably drove forward with a ball a few times and made decisive passes forward. 

Still in a bit of a slump and would love for him to get back to the form he had pre-Xmas.

6 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think some were harsh on Jack, he noticeably drove forward with a ball a few times and made decisive passes forward. 

Still in a bit of a slump and would love for him to get back to the form he had pre-Xmas.

The pre Christmas Jack is one of the first names on the team sheet but he’s nowhere near that level at the moment, wondering if he’s still carrying a knee injury, doesn’t look 100% to me, badly need another midfielder in seems to have gone pretty quiet on that front since Zungu deal collapsed. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Helander straight in I think. 

I'd throw big George Edmundson in there as his size and strength should be able to combat anything Dykes has got plus Edmundson has a bit of pace as well.

Helander while great positionally doesn't have the pace to recover as much as Edmundson has plus i don't know if i'd risk Helander on this plastic shite as he's coming off of that injury.

Got a feeling it will be another comfortable win tbh.

Not getting ahead of myself or too cocky, but these games, with the training game feel to them, kinda suit us tbh. I can't quite put my finger on why.

The only thing we need to worry about is making sure Helander sticks to Dykes and we'll be sound. Helander is big and can mix-it physically, he's not fast or sharp but neither is Dykes. Dykes is a big presence and bully but we need to snuff that out.

Archived