Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I said it weeks back that you and others are fucking desperate to get the knives out at the first opportunity and low and behold what do we see.

We've had >20 chances and near enough all the play was in Livingston's half. Tactics had fuck all to do with their keeper making a wonder save from the free kick, Morelos putting an easy ish header over, Kent's miss wide etc.

We should have had that keeper making saves all game, that performance was turgid.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

To play it into who, not even the best passer in the world can breal through a 6 man defence with 3 teammates, our issue comes from the absolutely rancid negative setup employed by gerrard 

He's fucking clueless in Scottish football

Agree with most of what you say there. I do think tho, that someone who wants to take the ball forward and not play it sideways or backwards will benefit us. 

I'm amazed our recruitment team haven't managed to find a suitable candidate. I will say that those types of players seem rare.

Good teams with Championship aspirations find ways to win games exactly like that one even if it's a trundler and bounces in off of someones arse.

Simply not good enough in any way shape or form from the Manager on out.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Never a truer word spoken mate, I’m down in Newcastle with my missus for a wee break and the mood I’m in you’d think I’d just lost a loved one ffs. 

I stayed off the bev this weekend thinking I’ll have a nice fresh start to the week but I’ll now be in an utter shite mood for a few days, such a missed opportunity 

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Most of the comments are truthful, the performance was the embarrassment, we sort of woke up with 10 to go but there are half a dozen out there today who should never pull that jersey over their head again.

Tight pitch , ten men defending the last quarter of that pitch , the only criticism I would offer being the Kent and Morelos chances , most of you seemed to be happy to settle for a 1-0 , but when you don't get it everyone from the kit man down is shite ... get a grip and go back and check some of your embarrassing squeals.

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Those same taigs got zero points from their first game at this shithole last season and 1 point in the second so  hardly unprecedented 
Shite pitch and 11 men behind the ball make it difficult to win for anyone
Wont attract any new fans to the game but it’s effective

If we win 3 against the scum we will win the league 

Aye, and we keep saying that every season and still end up winning fuck all.

Livingston where set up brilliantly, They made Rangers feel as if they had fielded 20 players.

Every time we got forward they where on us. Every time we had a shot on target they where sliding down and blocking everything.

Jack slows down our play terribly and Kamara is far to laid back and when we need a win he cannot turn into an aggressive player that we need.

Morelos gets frustrated and loses focus when he cant get a shot away and gets closed down and we have not scored.

Hagi has been absolutely terrible in the league this season.

Kent has been brilliant but today he was not that great but not the worst.

Arfield never really brought much to the table either.

10 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuckoff ya roaster man

Fuck off because we didn't play well but still would've won the game if it wasn't for a phenomenal save from there keeper.

Could we have performed better yes I don't deny that.

Does this change my opinion that we can win the title absolutely not.

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Those same taigs got zero points from their first game at this shithole last season and 1 point in the second so  hardly unprecedented 
Shite pitch and 11 men behind the ball make it difficult to win for anyone
Wont attract any new fans to the game but it’s effective

If we win 3 against the scum we will win the league 

They were a better team than that today 

Dropping 2 points could cost us the league today .That is the attitude we should be having .As the scum will take that more seriously .We have at least 2/3 players that will handicap us for most of these types of games 

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Agree with most of what you say there. I do think tho, that someone who wants to take the ball forward and not play it sideways or backwards will benefit us. 

I'm amazed our recruitment team haven't managed to find a suitable candidate. I will say that those types of players seem rare.

Take it you want rid of Gerrard then ?

3 minutes ago, rimbaud said:

Tight pitch , ten men defending the last quarter of that pitch , the only criticism I would offer being the Kent and Morelos chances , most of you seemed to be happy to settle for a 1-0 , but when you don't get it everyone from the kit man down is shite ... get a grip and go back and check some of your embarrassing squeals.

Fuck up, if we go for it from the get go instead of the last 10 the games over by half time.

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Best of it is that was no worse than the last 3 wins , they were pedestrian boring shite to , bitting us on the arse was inevitable around the corner 

8 minutes in i said to my wife 0-0 or 1-0 tae them.

Archived