Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

2 seasons. 4 games+ at that shite plastic. Nothing learned. Not a fucking thing. League winning managers learn, adapt and win at all costs. Gerrard doesn't.

I hate to agree mate, but do 

As it stands if they win their games in hand we're joint top. That's okay this early in the season, but we have missed a great chance today. What is really disappointing, though, is that there are no signs that we will be any better than last season. It looks, so far, as if we'll need them to go back the way for us to win the league.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I might end up agreeing with you if we are well behind by December, we are currently top 4 games in and it's meltdown time because we drew a game, criticism I'm fine with but the utter pish posted on here at times is embarrassing, no surrender and all that though. 

Scotty mate .Except bears are all different mate .We aren’t all the same .We all react differently .You are a good poster mate but you let yourself down with that 

We are angry and rightly so .We have seen the same record play out for 3 years too often 

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't walk around with my eyes wide shut, today was fucking brutal to watch, but some of the posts in here are a fucking disgrace, away and stand in a corner and hold yer breath ya fucking idiots, people calling the team shitebags, quite ironic considering this forum is fucking full of them. 

No wonder Scotty, massive chance to go and open a gap between us and the Tarriers for the first time in years - regardless of games in hand - and we crumble. 

40 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Start the game with the same intensity as the last ten minutes and we get all three points today. 

I cannot understand why SG watched that first half and did not have the players coming out firing all guns in the second half, although they should have started the game like that, but it took until 80 minutes before we made any real attempt at having a go.  

Just now, left winger said:

As it stands if they win their games in hand we're joint top. That's okay this early in the season, but we have missed a great chance today. What is really disappointing, though, is that there are no signs that we will be any better than last season. It looks, so far, as if we'll need them to go back the way for us to win the league.

Aye, even more worrying thing is this performance came early in the season.  When the chips are down in a title race in April or May, can you see us being able to find that extra something to get over the line? I'm not sure I can. That's my main issue. We're relying on them collapsing.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We drew a game where we had 3 shots on target against a team who have played exactly the same way against us for 2 seasons. Why have they learned nothing? Do they expect respect has been earned for us against this shite? Fucking criminal result at this early stage.

We could be ahead by December but we all know what happens from there.

I think we had beaten them 6 times in a row prior to today.  We did learn. We were just useless today.

Absolute boot in the balls though. No doubt about that.

34 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I don't get this mindset.

These are the games that cost us a real shot at the title last few years, and guess what, we're still dropping points in them.

That's not bed wetting, it's a dose of realism.

There is a difference between bed wetting and realism.   Realism is we were too slow for 80 minutes and afraid to take a chance in and around the box.   We are top without conceding a goal.  We need to improve but we are not going to go through the entire season without dropping points.

Just now, left winger said:

It’s not ok. They’ll grow in strength and we’ll churn out the same shit 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We drew a game where we had 3 shots on target against a team who have played exactly the same way against us for 2 seasons. Why have they learned nothing? Do they expect respect has been earned for us against this shite? Fucking criminal result at this early stage.

We could be ahead by December but we all know what happens from there.

So you have surrendered now and are planning on surrendering come January, no surrender m8.

Archived