Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 hour ago, Assegai said:

I wonder if the pattern/texture you can see in the video is on the replica. I might get the pro version.

The final screen shows the patterns which are included are parts of the stadium which is a nice touch... It looks like it's in the material on the pro top but will likely just be they grey colour on the replica..

Screenshot_20240529-192607.png

2 minutes ago, alan_himself said:

The final screen shows the patterns which are included are parts of the stadium which is a nice touch... It looks like it's in the material on the pro top but will likely just be they grey colour on the replica..

I get it that's what it's meant to be but it really doesn't come off well on the shirt itself.

Don't see why we can't ever just get plain colour shirts without lines, waves, squares or whatever else through it.

8 minutes ago, alan_himself said:

Thank you. Pro for me then.

Newcastle fans celebrating all the Castore stuff being torn down at the club shop. Max they got a year from Castore was £5m, now got £40m a year with Adidas. Adidas not giving SD any stock at the request of the club.

I hope the new finance guy does put the merchandise contract up for tender but only see us sticking by Castore and whatever they offer us.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Newcastle fans celebrating all the Castore stuff being torn down at the club shop. Max they got a year from Castore was £5m, now got £40m a year with Adidas. Adidas not giving SD any stock at the request of the club.

I hope the new finance guy does put the merchandise contract up for tender but only see us sticking by Castore and whatever they offer us.

No chance! We’ll have Castore whilst Bisgrove is still here 100%. Can see us getting another 5 years.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Staff have been trying out Skechers stuff at Auchenhowie.

Some of the boots are quite smart tbf!

IMG_5229.png

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Brilliant. I’ll buy it after Christmas when it’s a tenner 

Class atm, I’ve just bought the wee man 4x pairs of shorts, a tracksuit top and the away and 3rd kit, for £50 in total including delivery. 

Full price that’s about £250+

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Class atm, I’ve just bought the wee man 4x pairs of shorts, a tracksuit top and the away and 3rd kit, for £50 in total including delivery. 

Full price that’s about £250+

Aye I got the wee girl the 3rd kit a few weeks ago for 8 quid. Got the delivery price back because I paid for next day and it came after 2 days :lol: