Brandon Barker

bashmc1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon wil be using the International break for much needed improvements. He will be out in the country practising hitting a barn door, learning how to trap a bag of cement and also learning his right hand side from his left so that he can put his boots on the correct feet. I am anticipating a star in the making, roll on the Dundee United game.

3 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Brandon wil be using the International break for much needed improvements. He will be out in the country practising hitting a barn door, learning how to trap a bag of cement and also learning his right hand side from his left so that he can put his boots on the correct feet. I am anticipating a star in the making, roll on the Dundee United game.

Source?

5 hours ago, Billyblueblood said:

How do you know all this? Source....

Archived