UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Clarke sets up his teams to be difficult to beat. He will do the same tonight hoping to scrape through via penalties. 

Northern Ireland haven't really clicked with the new manager but hopefully the Ulster men qualify. 

I will be at work so wont watch any of it. 

13 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Massive game for Northern Ireland, be great for the Country. 

Plus the money involved, money that can be used for grassroots football in the Country.

And speaking of which, be a massive fuck you to those rat bag cunts who were brought through by us then switched to the Republic. Especially as it was Slovakia that put them out.

Stand Up for the Ulster Men!

Over 1000 fans allowed in Windsor tonight!

Care about the country that much you moved away from it

Up until 2012 it was just the natural thing to support Scotland, supporting your country at football should not be a problem.

The last time they qualified in 1998 I came down to Glasgow to stay with friends and watch the games on big screens in the pubs, I had a great time although the results were poor. On the boat going back to Shetland I met my wife and that is the best thing that has happened to me, so at least the Scottish team did some good.

I still watch every game and think I will back the team when the games starts but I usually find myself not really caring as the game goes on. If Ryan Jack starts tonight then I will have a bit more interest, and hope he plays well, but then you look at Clarke at the side of the pitch and you think why am I caring about this result.

My conclusion to this situation is that I hate what the SNP have turned our country into, and what the SFA did to harm Rangers. I also feel guilty about not getting behind our countries football team, I just wish we could be a normal wee country once again. :sad:

I'm torn between wanting Scotland to go through because I remember the good times when Ally was leading the line and the team had more Rangers players in it, and of course I'm Scottish, and, thinking it will be funny as fuck to see the taig infested side getting punted out the competition with Alky Clarke looking on.

It's a tough one.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Up until 2012 it was just the natural thing to support Scotland, supporting your country at football should not be a problem.

The last time they qualified in 1998 I came down to Glasgow to stay with friends and watch the games on big screens in the pubs, I had a great time although the results were poor. On the boat going back to Shetland I met my wife and that is the best thing that has happened to me, so at least the Scottish team did some good.

I still watch every game and think I will back the team when the games starts but I usually find myself not really caring as the game goes on. If Ryan Jack starts tonight then I will have a bit more interest, and hope he plays well, but then you look at Clarke at the side of the pitch and you think why am I caring about this result.

My conclusion to this situation is that I hate what the SNP have turned our country into, and what the SFA did to harm Rangers. I also feel guilty about not getting behind our countries football team, I just wish we could be a normal wee country once again. :sad:

Surely not? Did you mean worst? :lol: 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd fancy NI to go through tonight. 

In saying that I've hardly followed them in recent years so wouldn't be the best person to answer this. Thought they played well at times against Romania 

See Weiss has been recalled to the Slovakia squad 

Hopefully we have a scout there to watch him.