Graeme Murty

G.E.C.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What's HR gate? And what he did to Halliday that was so unforgivable? 

Going to HR to report a heated conversation that goes on in dressing rooms up and down the country at every level. Wallace was a fine pro and did not deserve that. Couldn’t manage it himself, tells you everything you need to know about him. 

Regarding Halliday, he publicly ridiculed him by dragging him before half time, when he could have waited a couple of mins and done it at the break if he really wanted to. Yes he was shite but every member of the team was also fucking shite no need for it. Ended up with the whole tarrier fan base singing ‘Oh Andy, Andy’ while he sat on the bench. Pretty fucking cruel way to treat the boy, that was totally unnecessary. 

12 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Going to HR to report a heated conversation that goes on in dressing rooms up and down the country at every level. Wallace was a fine pro and did not deserve that. Couldn’t manage it himself, tells you everything you need to know about him. 

Regarding Halliday, he publicly ridiculed him by dragging him before half time, when he could have waited a couple of mins and done it at the break if he really wanted to. Yes he was shite but every member of the team was also fucking shite no need for it. Ended up with the whole tarrier fan base singing ‘Oh Andy, Andy’ while he sat on the bench. Pretty fucking cruel way to treat the boy, that was totally unnecessary. 

When was this with HR? 

As for Halliday, wee shame his feelings got hurt n he took pelters n all that for the poor, wee boy but he seemed to think jogging around the centre circle for 40 minutes like a slower Forrest Gump was good enough that day. Tough shit. 

50 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Actually, what do you know about what went on the dressing room that day? Go into detail please. 

We were defending on our 18 yard line that day from the first whistle, the Halliday sub was never tactical, regardless of your opinion on Halliday

He’s a wank and shouldn’t even be at the club. If that’s the mentality from him getting instilled into the young players then we’re fucked. 

All Murty was at that time was a guy thrust into a situation he wasn't prepared for, didn't have the right character for and totally inexperienced in.   I don't think he particularly wanted it either but felt under an obligation or a sense of duty.  The kind of guy who would have went over the top of the trenches without questioning.   A loyal servant and soldier, but not "officer" material...

And when people end up taking on that kind of responsibility when they don't have the characteristics, then they don't do well under the heat of scrutiny and pressure and make mistakes.

Murty will be seen as one of life's good guys, but not ever as a leader.

46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We were defending on our 18 yard line that day from the first whistle, the Halliday sub was never tactical, regardless of your opinion on Halliday

He’s a wank and shouldn’t even be at the club. If that’s the mentality from him getting instilled into the young players then we’re fucked. 

Utter bollocks. I'd take one Graeme Murty over 100 Andy Hallidays at Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Utter bollocks. I'd take one Graeme Murty over 100 Andy Hallidays at Ibrox.

Did I say it should be one or the other? No. 

Did I say Halliday should still be here? No. 

Do I want Murty here over his questionable mentality that he’s potentially passing onto our younger players? No. 

11 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I take it you're not a fan of  Murzo....

11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

😂, nah mate what he done to Andy Halliday that time at hampden was disgusting, Halliday , Miller and Wallace all canny be all rang 

Fuck all to do with me lads

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Did I say it should be one or the other? No. 

Did I say Halliday should still be here? No. 

Do I want Murty here over his questionable mentality that he’s potentially passing onto our younger players? No. 

Yet every player who worked under him in the Academy raves about him and his coaching methods. Three managers, several boards, a couple of directors of football later he's still here.

Just fyi there are club legends that line up and get paid with their taigy pals to boot fuck out of us in the press on and the telly and they're still considered legends.

Murty did a handstand, had a wee greet and buckled under pressure so immense that barely 10 guys have actually been able to hack it in 150 years.

Big fucken woop. Leave the cunt alone.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yet every player who worked under him in the Academy raves about him and his coaching methods. Three managers, several boards, a couple of directors of football later he's still here.

Which sums up the mentality of the whole club, case in point. 

He’s as weak as piss. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And we still can’t get them bedded in our first team 

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Bang on mate , how many young lads will he throw under the bus to save his own arse anaw 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They don’t believe me 

Archived