Kent

ForeverAndEver

Really fear that someone will take him out good and proper. Needs pads for his heels and ankles as well as his shins.

Zero protection from officials unless it’s absolutely blatant - his ability to anticipate the next thug and get out the way sharpish is all that keeping him from a bad injury.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Really fear that someone will take him out good and proper. Needs pads for his heels and ankles as well as his shins.

Zero protection from officials unless it’s absolutely blatant - his ability to anticipate the next thug and get out the way sharpish is all that keeping him from a bad injury.

That's a good point mate, Scottish football is full of cunts who want a name for themselves, and it's not for winning trophies. 

He’ll score 15-20 goals for us this season and then the bids of £20m+ will come in next summer.  Players that can run at defenders and go past them with the ease Kent does are very rare.  He can go inside or outside on to either foot so too.  A nightmare for defenders. 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Had to get you off the beastly number of likes mate .

probably 1690m dembelle dollars 

Many thanks for that, I had not noticed the number of likes. I loved the King Billy avatar when I hit 1690 posts (staunch) on here, a good chuckle was had when I saw that.

Brilliant again today from Kent, always thought he was worth the money and the more he plays the more of a bargain he seems.

Also thought Hagi deserves a mention today, some of his passes for the assists and to create chances were exactly what we need, the boys vision and football brain is up there with the best of them imo.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

He’ll score 15-20 goals for us this season and then the bids of £20m+ will come in next summer.  Players that can run at defenders and go past them with the ease Kent does are very rare.  He can go inside or outside on to either foot so too.  A nightmare for defenders. 

Keeps this form up I want more than 20m 

Archived