FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

20 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Get King Ciro in there son.

Would defo do the Milinkovic Savic SBC as well.

Can you tell I like Lazio :lol:?

I've been tempted to get Ciro but the pace and dribbling of Muriel, Gomez and Dybala is too good, can't bring myself to replace one of them! 

I've not got the players to do the SBC for Milinkovic, used all my cards to get Robben and Klaiber, what a fucking duo down the right hand side but :drool: Reckon klaiber is the best RB in the game.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Used the vast majority of my club, and a decent amount of coins to get the mid/baby icon pack, got baby Lampard :megaanguish: 

They are never worth it too much or a chance of Nakata or something truly terrible. 

The swaps one is worth the risk as the tokens don't cost any fodder or coins. 

You guys still love playing Fifa ?
Since PES had Scottish Premiership under licence I can't enjoy playing with the Gers on Fifa anymore. 

Still playing it but not too much with Rangers, a bit in seasons but without Ibrox is not the same at all, always need some substance to plenty enjoy my game time.

5 hours ago, IRed said:

You guys still love playing Fifa ?
Since PES had Scottish Premiership under licence I can't enjoy playing with the Gers on Fifa anymore. 

Still playing it but not too much with Rangers, a bit in seasons but without Ibrox is not the same at all, always need some substance to plenty enjoy my game time.

Does pes Have a version of pro clubs?

14 hours ago, Ariel Ortega said:

Tav’s currently 86.

What’s the highest fifa ratings we’ve had? I’m sure Boyd randomly had 89 one year 😂

It’s a shame fifa was unplayable during the advocaat era. We must have had insane stats then 

Tav had this last year.

Screenshot_20210116-123346_Chrome.jpg