Jordan Jones

BlueVanguard

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Jordan Jones has played well in about 2 games of his whole Rangers career. Today and Midtjylland. 

Hagi won us games v hibs, braga last season and has 3 assists in his last 3 appearances. 

You’ve got to be fuckin jokin man 😂

I do agree and that is why he has been dropped. To be fair before the celtic game i did think Jones was playing decent.

He knows its sink or swim time and his foot is on the exit sign but lets judge him on Today and how well he did perform. Stepped up to the plate and if he finds consistency Hagi and Barker will not be playing unless they step up.

39 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I do agree and that is why he has been dropped. To be fair before the celtic game i did think Jones was playing decent.

He knows its sink or swim time and his foot is on the exit sign but lets judge him on Today and how well he did perform. Stepped up to the plate and if he finds consistency Hagi and Barker will not be playing unless they step up.

Jordan Jones isn’t good enough to keep Hagi out the team over a period of time.

No point even trying to kid yourself on it’s going to happen.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

good player why he's missed so much first team games only Gerrard knows.

Jones was getting a run of games at the start of last season.  That ended when he injured himself.  Hagi came in during the January window and started off really well.  The season ended soon after.  

You need to earn your way back in to the team.  He got his chance today and took it so let’s see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Jordan Jones isn’t good enough to keep Hagi out the team over a period of time.

No point even trying to kid yourself on it’s going to happen.

Jones screws the head he’ll be far more effective than hagi in the spl , it’s just the nature of the beast 

11 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

That's just mental

The manager obvious thinks the same , he expected a battle today and thought jones was better equipped , it prove to be the correct decision , if jones screws the nut might able Gerrard to get hagi in the centre more games, where the fans have been crying out for him to play 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The manager obvious thinks the same , he expected a battle today and thought jones was better equipped , it prove to be the correct decision , if jones screws the nut might able Gerrard to get hagi in the centre more games, where the fans have been crying out for him to play 

Aye the manager thinks Jones will be more effective in the league, that's why he's made 1 league start in the past year

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

1 game.

You are clearly a mongo. Would you imagine hagi got dropped after one game? The managers using the squad he has when he deems them ready to step in. Bar edmundsen he got it right today.

would have subbed Morelos earlier tho. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

You are clearly a mongo. Would you imagine hagi got dropped after one game? The managers using the squad he has when he deems them ready to step in. Bar edmundsen he got it right today.

would have subbed Morelos earlier tho. 

He got it spot on today. I'm not sure what that has to do with me saying Gerrard clearly doesn't think Jones offers ore than Hagi, based off 1 game?

You calling anyone a mongo when talking about football is the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

He got it spot on today. I'm not sure what that has to do with me saying Gerrard clearly doesn't think Jones offers ore than Hagi, based off 1 game?

You calling anyone a mongo when talking about football is the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Coming from the crank that thought Morelos was headed to a Chinese team a few year back 😂 should have stayed in follow follow ffs. 

Hagi is a talented boy, but he’s young and will need to be managed well and that does mean some time in and out of the team. 

Aribo, Roofe and Jones bring options.

All better than Stewart or Barker. I think one of these players may go before the window closes and still can’t rule Jones out of that either.

Archived