Jordan Jones

BlueVanguard

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Jones main attribute is pace which is useless vast majority of the time in the spl with teams sitting in. 

You’re aff your nut.

Ye see I thought the very same when we signed him , he surprised me though and he’s definitely got more in his locker than your eg Middleton type winger , nowhere near the trickery of Kent but if he screws and gets back to the form he showed up until the celtic red he’ll be a great asset to have 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I’d imagine that from Gerrard’s perspective he will be delighted that Jones has shown something.

The easiest option a couple weeks ago would have been for Jones to leave. It’s great for our club that he’s fighting for his future. 

If jones didn’t get a start today/soon he might have forced the move himself 

2 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if there have already been conversations. It’s a huge positive that he’s fighting fir the right to stay. 

As much as we say players need to move on, all the injuries this season show we need quite a few of them.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Its all very well being able to run fast but being able to run full tilt, keep close control of a football and ride, hurdle and jocky through bodies.

Aye its just running but.

Thank fuck the fans don't run the club.

I thought before he came he was a o’halloran , Wylde , Middleton type player but he’s not he’s got far more on his locker than head down to the by line and rump the cross into the stands like the 3 mentioned 

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuck me Jones putting in a decent performance has brought out the crackpots today

Giving posters a bit coz a player brought a different dimension to the team and scored a goal we very rarely see us scoring is strange behaviour imo

3 hours ago, TMB said:

Jones was getting a run of games at the start of last season.  That ended when he injured himself.  Hagi came in during the January window and started off really well.  The season ended soon after.  

You need to earn your way back in to the team.  He got his chance today and took it so let’s see what happens.

Nonsense there have been players in the team who have been going through the motions and still picked by Gerrard.

Archived