Jordan Jones

BlueVanguard

16 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

He's been ok. Not exactly a 20m player. Not sure why so many Rangers fans seem to love him when hes clearly mugged us off a few times and let us down repeatedly. Must be similar to Stockholm Syndrome....

I’m not sure why you don’t like him and try to devalue him when he has arguably been our best asset over the last three seasons.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I thought before he came he was a o’halloran , Wylde , Middleton type player but he’s not he’s got far more on his locker than head down to the by line and rump the cross into the stands like the 3 mentioned 

So did i mate but his first proper run in the team early on last season changed that. Thought he was excellent over 2 legs against a physical European side and in between those games he tore hibs a new arsehole. It all started pretty well for a free transfer from an SPFL club.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

So did i mate but his first proper run in the team early on last season changed that. Thought he was excellent over 2 legs against a physical European side and in between those games he tore hibs a new arsehole. It all started pretty well for a free transfer from an SPFL club.

aye definitely mate , I’ve heard there can be issues with effort in training etc , again might be false rumours but to go from ok it was a silly red to hardly been seen after the start he made was strange 

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Giving posters a bit coz a player brought a different dimension to the team and scored a goal we very rarely see us scoring is strange behaviour imo

It wasn’t because of the goal we scored it was saying that Jones will be more effective than Hagi and that pace is useful while the team is camped on their 18 yard line.

For me that is two very strange shouts.

13 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

He's been ok. Not exactly a 20m player. Not sure why so many Rangers fans seem to love him when hes clearly mugged us off a few times and let us down repeatedly. Must be similar to Stockholm Syndrome....

What a load of absolute pish. 

11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

aye definitely mate , I’ve heard there can be issues with effort in training etc , again might be false rumours but to go from ok it was a silly red to hardly been seen after the start he made was strange 

The 'silly' red cost him half a season on the treatment table and SERIOUSLY pissed off the manager. 

31 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

What below par performances? He’s been absolutely superb since coming back into the side 

He's done well especially since losing a few pounds after the Leverkusen game.

I think with Kent stepping up so far this year the focus isn't solely on Morelos and some people are thinking he isn't playing well just because he isn't the main man in every game.

Lose Morelos and the leagues a gonner IMO.

5 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

He hasnt repeatedly mugged us off? Yet loads of fans still love him? We could have won the league last year if had given his all, and stopped the pathetic antics...

That 'given his all' bollocks can be laid at every single player in the squad.

And most legends at one point or another.

I could rhyme off a list of players as long as arm who have 'mugged us off' at one point or another. You probably still hero-worship some of them. Souness, Gascoigne, Laudrup, McCoist and Goram to name a few.

13 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I think SG has confirmed as much, especially post match yesterday

Archived