*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

This 100%  a real chance to work on that goal difference, mon Rangers 

Yep..... Its something we have been lacking over the last couple of years is really going through the gears getting 5 or 6.

No game for 2 weeks after tomorrow so I would love us to really leave it all out on the pitch and run up a cricket score. It's certainly possible. 

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Yep..... Its something we have been lacking over the last couple of years is really going through the gears getting 5 or 6.

No game for 2 weeks after tomorrow so I would love us to really leave it all out on the pitch and run up a cricket score. It's certainly possible. 

Yes mate,someone is due a thrashing, here's hoping it's tomorrow 👍 

7 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

McLauglin 

Tav Balogun Helander Bassey

Jack Davis 

Jones Hagi Kent 

Morelos

Not sure how you can leave Arfield & Kamara out of your team based on recent performances. Tomorrow is not the time to rest players and if any, it would be the elder statesman in Davis.

I do agree that I think McLaughlin may start and it is always Morelos for me as well.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not sure how you can leave Arfield & Kamara out of your team based on recent performances. Tomorrow is not the time to rest players and if any, it would be the elder statesman in Davis.

I do agree that I think McLaughlin may start and it is always Morelos for me as well.

Not dropping anyone.

More resting, I think Arfield and Kamara were our two best performers on Thursday. 

But I think we should be playing with 3 attacking players at home and this makes most sense (IMO).

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Not dropping anyone.

More resting, I think Arfield and Kamara were our two best performers on Thursday. 

But I think we should be playing with 3 attacking players at home and this makes most sense (IMO).

Arfield is all about attacking mate.

Anyway, it's great to see so many choices available and Gerrard's job becomes tougher with Aribo & Roofe returning (hopefully) soon.

Best squad of 18 in years.

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Destroy them. Get the goal difference up. 

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Would love to give them a real doing tomorrow. 

Really get the goal difference up. 

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

This 100%  a real chance to work on that goal difference, mon Rangers 

1-0 will do me.
Would rather we sorted out the GD against the unwashed at saville way :dance::Banane21::rangers:

Start Morelos, needs a goal.

Confidence isn’t the greatest infront of goal albeit his all round play is decent.

Goal before he goes off with Columbia and it’ll set him up for the derby.

Itten on after 60 mins (hoping Morelos got a couple by then) would be ideal.

Perfect opportunity to rest Goldson while also getting Balogun minutes.

Potentially rest Tav but don’t want to make too many changes at the back so subbed during the game while we’re comfortable would be the ideal scenario.

A bit of rotation in the team would help with tired legs and niggling injuries. I would get Jack, Balogun, Itten in and maybe give Jones and Barker a half each to run their defense around.

11 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

One game before an int break so screw this dropping players pish, best team, go out and hump county off the park, keep up the good form

Mate I think some folk must not know about the international break the way they're commenting on resting players. Weve got 2 weeks to rest them after today. Plus we'll likely arrange a bounce game during the break when those returning from injury could get minutes.

This game is of huge importance to us and we need to go strong, get the goals, then make changes to give minutes to those needing.

Can't even imagine the impact to our season, never mind the scenes on here, from dropping points. The best way to avoid that is to go strong 👍

Archived