*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Itten not even in the squad? Maybe forced in him early with the injection we gave him for an important EL game but better to let him rest again for this one

I'd be asking questions if we gave Itten an injection for 5 minutes off the bench against Gala tbh

I think it's good move playing Jones. He deserved it after the last game. Hopefully he can improve his confidence even more and we'll not see Barker in the team for a long time. 

I guess with the internationals taking place, he has rested Helander. 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

I it's good move playing Jones. He deserved it after the last game. Hopefully he can improve his confidence with more and we'll not see Barker in the team for a long time. 

Agree, if he has a good game today that's great for him and for us. Willing him to deliver 

2 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I think it's good move playing Jones. He deserved it after the last game. Hopefully he can improve his confidence with more and we'll not see Barker in the team for a long time. 

I would think the same reason for Davis on the bench 

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where the fuck is Itten? 

would have liked to see two up-top to try and take 5 off this mob tbh but I guess he sees the consistency of the 'system' as being more important.

Just now, southcoastbear said:

I would think the same reason for Davis on the bench 

Like what @McEwan's Lager said, our internal players are being rested. I think Gerrard will have one eye on the old firm game.

Hopefully Jones has a great game again and is in fine form to repay his fuck up from his last old firm game.

Archived