***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Based on what?

Ridiculous opinion with absolutely no justification

Based on the football authorities in our league being rancid and I wouldn't put anything past them. 

It is just my opinion tbf, wouldn't say it's ridiculous though. They wanted the game against us the last of first round of fixtures to give them the best chance of having fans there and they got it.

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Based on the football authorities in our league being rancid and I wouldn't put anything past them. 

It is just my opinion tbf, wouldn't say it's ridiculous though. They wanted the game against us the last of first round of fixtures to give them the best chance of having fans there and they got it.

If anybody cancels it, it’ll be the government, there’s no chance the SFA/SPFL cancel this themselves 

Can’t underestimate how much we need to use no fans to our advantage. In the past 2 seasons with the allocations being cut it’s no surprise bar 2 games the home team has came out on top. 

certain refs will do everything they can To ensure they get their way however with a baying crowd of they cunts not there that might fade a little.

theres no reason why we shouldn’t be going there with our chests out, as mentioned already in the thread we’ve beaten better in the past week. 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Not really bro as if it hers moved then liewell will see it as an opportunity to by time on trying to get fans in.

Suppose but if we’re not full strength, especially with  Barisic going off yesterday then it suits us that way. 

I don’t know where this is coming from anyway, there’s nothing to suggest anywhere that it’s getting moved

Archived