***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who’ll be first to have Zungu in their starting eleven for this one?

:lol:

Fuck that “I’ll take a draw” shite, we are better than them and, the way they scrape wins in the 97th minute, we need the three points. A draw is failure imo.

:UK:

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Why do people come out with this pish honest tae fuck

How is what I said pish 😂 mattyblue perhaps a bit emphatic, however I stand by the opinion that we are the better team 

29 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Don't see why they would tbh? If they win the go top with a game in hand, pressure is more on us imo.

They tried everything they could to not play this game without fans. From Lennon et al talking about it in the media weeks ago to where it fell in the fixture list.  They realise having no fans there massively balances out their normal advantage.

Also, they know how dangerous we are in these kind of games. We’re perfectly set up for European/counter-attacking games. I think they’ll be really uneasy about this one.

17 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

How is what I said pish 😂 mattyblue perhaps a bit emphatic, however I stand by the opinion that we are the better team 

That's fine, saying we'll dominate for years is a mental thing to come out with just now

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

They tried everything they could to not play this game without fans. From Lennon et al talking about it in the media weeks ago to where it fell in the fixture list.  They realise having no fans there massively balances out their normal advantage.

Also, they know how dangerous we are in these kind of games. We’re perfectly set up for European/counter-attacking games. I think they’ll be really uneasy about this one.

Agree totally. These games have suited us last 18 months as they have to push out and that suits our style. I think our squad is better than previous seasons too. Aside from freak results where one side can score 3+ goals, I’d have us as tentative favourites even at their place. You look at our relatively solid defence, and with our wing backs, Kent, Hagi etc we have players that can hurt them. The big selection issue for me is Morelos. We are lacking in fit forwards which means he may well start but that opens the whole can of worms again about his form in general, his form against them specifically and the fact they will target him constantly. Risks becoming a side show. 

There is absolutely no way this is getting cancelled. “Circuit breakers” lockdowns etc can happen all they want but unless the polis go door to door across the country people will be doing what they want. Some will be going to their local pubs as well. 

No space for it to be played later either. 

They have no grounds whatsoever to cancel it. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There is absolutely no way this is getting cancelled. “Circuit breakers” lockdowns etc can happen all they want but unless the polis go door to door across the country people will be doing what they want. Some will be going to their local pubs as well. 

No space for it to be played later either. 

They have no grounds whatsoever to cancel it. 

Football is in it's own bubble. What happens to us mere mortals won't affect the game.

44 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

There will be no fans at the next Old Firm either so it evens itself out.

Zungu at best will be on the bench. Mind you if we have the game won then by all means let us have a look at him. But I can't see him featuring at the crumbledome.

Impossible to predict the team at the moment until our players return from the poinless internationals.

Archived