***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I see the Scottish greens are pushing to allow the game to be on free to air tv to ensure folk can watch it at home and not have to gather at other folks houses. Seems a sensible proposal. I know sky will probably say fuck off but if they got a sweetener and its good pr if they do allow it then its worth asking the question. I'd certainly be in favour cos as it stands it's a dodgy feed for me this weekend 

Can you not buy the games on RTV? No chance Sky give it to council telly 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MisterC said:

I see the Scottish greens are pushing to allow the game to be on free to air tv to ensure folk can watch it at home and not have to gather at other folks houses. Seems a sensible proposal. I know sky will probably say fuck off but if they got a sweetener and its good pr if they do allow it then its worth asking the question. I'd certainly be in favour cos as it stands it's a dodgy feed for me this weekend 

I'll be a fan of a refund as a SKY customer as well - not paying for premium TV, for it to get dossed out to willy nilly.

I'm sure SKY will give up rights to prime time PPV boxing in November and December?? - just because Patrick Harvie from the Greens suggests it, to stop late Saturday night house parties!!

Basically, it's never going to happen -, he would be more use posting a hookey link to the game on the party Twitter feed.

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Who are the linesmen for Saturday?

This will be Beaton's first Old Firm match since the 1-0 victory for Rangers at Ibrox in the 2018/19 season.

Graeme Stewart and David Roome will be assistants, with Don Robertson the fourth official.

48 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'll be a fan of a refund as a SKY customer as well - not paying for premium TV, for it to get dossed out to willy nilly.

I'm sure SKY will give up rights to prime time PPV boxing in November and December?? - just because Patrick Harvie from the Greens suggests it, to stop late Saturday night house parties!!

Basically, it's never going to happen -, he would be more use posting a hookey link to the game on the party Twitter feed.

And he can have the full  package covered by expense so he does not give a fuck, my brother in law has had the full sky package covered as a business expense for years by his accountant BTW

Kamara apparently coasting it for Finland again and with Jack just coming back for us the past couple of weeks and being poor for Scotland against Israel I’m actually starting to think it’s harsh on Kamara to drop him now.

Didn’t watch too much of the Czech game to see if Jack improved on the past performance but watching Scotland isn’t much to go by.

I do get it that we need the dig of Jack to win the battle, engine room of Arfield and Davis’ range of passing so kinda expecting Jack to come in.

Just now, CR3 said:

Kamara apparently coasting it for Finland again and Jack had just came back for us, and was poor for Scotland against Israel. Admittedly not been Kamara’s biggest fan in the past, but I’d actually say it would be harsh for Jack to come in leaving him dropped for this one but I’d imagine we need the dig of Jack and engine room of Arfield with Davis’ range of passing.

Kamara was excellent this afternoon.

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

So no Hagi, Davis or Jones tonight.

Balogun, Kamara & Morelos have played without injury. 

Barisic & Jack needed game time and seem to have come through also without injury.

Pretty good shape leading into Saturday.

Now just for that covid test tomorrow or Friday morning everyone negative then let the fun begin.

29 minutes ago, badjon said:

And he can have the full  package covered by expense so he does not give a fuck, my brother in law has had the full sky package covered as a business expense for years by his accountant BTW

What he doesn't get either is council or sky TV I will still have cunts round for a sesh. It's a major part of the day😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What he doesn't get either is council or sky TV I will still have cunts round for a sesh. It's a major part of the day😂😂😂

Catch a grip, we're in the middle of a pandemic and you're having people round to your house for a party

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I take it you realise that comments like yours are exactly what Sturgeon and others need as justification for postponing the game?

Idiot.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The linesman in question has never had Rangers on the winning side apparently. 

Pretty sure thats incorrect.

Roome and Dougie Ross were officials with Beaton refereeing the 1 nil win v the scum Dec 2018 (the Ryan Jack goal game).

Stewart was linesman in our 4 nil win over Dundee Utd.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The linesman in question has never had Rangers on the winning side apparently. 

Honestly hope we score 3 from outside the box

Which one ?? I know the one at Easter Road is a bheast but which one on Saturday , do we have to watch ?

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Right back at ya.

Broadcasting that everyone you know will be in a crowd (and fuck the guidance) is idiotic and just gives ammunition to those who would benefit from postponement, ie not us.

Use your brain FFS

Do you think the Scottish government, SFA or SPFL make policy decisions regarding pandemics after browsing Rangers media? 

Archived