***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t need to tell you this but reputation these days is massive on the business front and with those cunts in power in seemingly all places,  it doesn’t take them much to spin stories about us with all the usual suspects putting the boot in

So because a Rangers pub, in England, with no restrictions that stop them showing the game, if they stayed open and took any bad press from the usual haters up here that would hinder us commercially? 

they run us down and make up lies about us constant but it didn’t stop that guy investing 5 million in Covid times and others snapping up 3 million right away. 

ive no issue with them shutting as I said it’s responsible of them but this “good name of the club” pish really gets me because you are taking a knee to the media and saying you win - cunts that constantly inflict crap on us

Even with the players they have out they’ll still field a far stronger team than Livi and hibs did against us , I’ve got the fear at all these players out I’d be more confident facing their usual 11  just like the thing we’ll get beat coz the circumstances are in our favour , it’s not Greig Stewart and such likes they’ll bring in its players that’s hurt us in the past 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Jones was not even on the bench. Injured? 

I noticed that. Seems odd.

(Plus I see Davis came on in the 85th.)

I know some are calling for Jones to start to stretch them but it is Hagi all day long for me.

35 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

So because a Rangers pub, in England, with no restrictions that stop them showing the game, if they stayed open and took any bad press from the usual haters up here that would hinder us commercially? 

they run us down and make up lies about us constant but it didn’t stop that guy investing 5 million in Covid times and others snapping up 3 million right away. 

ive no issue with them shutting as I said it’s responsible of them but this “good name of the club” pish really gets me because you are taking a knee to the media and saying you win - cunts that constantly inflict crap on us

By Saturday they are likely to be in T3 lockdown anyway so doesn’t matter 

46 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Even with the players they have out they’ll still field a far stronger team than Livi and hibs did against us , I’ve got the fear at all these players out I’d be more confident facing their usual 11  just like the thing we’ll get beat coz the circumstances are in our favour , it’s not Greig Stewart and such likes they’ll bring in its players that’s hurt us in the past 

It's Wednesday mate...fucksake calm down...it looks like you're near an aneurysm.  

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I believe the main reason why the GP isn’t going ahead is the £10k fine but it would be incredibly naive if we didn’t think this would be run with the uk news  

If the dhims were full strength, I think I would be more confident than I am at the moment. At this point in time, the players they will have missing ain't that big a deal as only Christie was a certain starter (as Edouard will start).

We have shown in the past year or so that we can totally dominate them when they class their team as 'strong' and that is where our player's mindset has to be. I would like to think that sure Stevie G will warm our players within an inch of their lives, not to listen to the media and that they are playing a strong side and demand they give everything on the park.

On tonight's football Kamara and Jack both had very good games and hopefully that bodes well for Saturday as they have done well in recent old firm encounters. Ryan Kent is the match winner for me though. If he is firing, so to will we. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

How much did the DR pay the druggie, man-whore McAvennie (a know a burd he shagged) to spout that pish?

Why no mention of who the linesman is going to be?

Can't wait to hump this mob on Saturday.

Who are the linesmen for Saturday?

I see the Scottish greens are pushing to allow the game to be on free to air tv to ensure folk can watch it at home and not have to gather at other folks houses. Seems a sensible proposal. I know sky will probably say fuck off but if they got a sweetener and its good pr if they do allow it then its worth asking the question. I'd certainly be in favour cos as it stands it's a dodgy feed for me this weekend 

Archived