For those of us that have no time for the national team

GOAT

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

How many of their players does it involve? I know they said 3, but I take no interest in their squad so the only player I know for sure that isn't at them anymore is Tierney. 

As things stand, Christie and Odd Eddie will be self isolating and unavailable according to the guidelines which apply to everyone.

Liewell is trying to get the rules waived because they are special (“they play for Sellick”) cases.

There is a suggestion that, as Odd Eddie played against St Johnstone 48 hours before a positive test, all of the first team squad should be self isolating but that aspect seems less clear.

They will be two men down unless a huge favour is done which would be a kick in the balls for all those abiding by the rules and making great sacrifices.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

How many of their players does it involve? I know they said 3, but I take no interest in their squad so the only player I know for sure that isn't at them anymore is Tierney. 

Just 2 scum players afaik mate, Eduoard tested positive in France and has to isolate for 10 days I believe so must be a doubt, Christie has tested negative but was identified as being in close contact with Armstrong who tested positive so must also isolate though tarriers being tarriers are agitating to get the rules bent to suit them so guess we’ll just have to watch this space.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just 2 scum players afaik mate, Eduoard tested positive in France and has to isolate for 10 days I believe so must be a doubt, Christie has tested negative but was identified as being in close contact with Armstrong who tested positive so must also isolate though tarriers being tarriers are agitating to get the rules bent to suit them so guess we’ll just have to watch this space.

Yes this will interesting 

Don’t think they will make any moves until after the Scotland game .Then they will play all their cards 

35 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Aye. I used to go to Scotland games all the time. Only time I've ever stepped foot into the paedo dome when Rangers haven't been there. 

I was in Parkhead for a wet wet wet gig in 1997. 🙈

blame my boot of a maw I was 9.  Cow. 😂

My biggest bug bear is the standard of players pulling on the National strip, I don't know any of the squad (bit of an exaggeration but allowed)

Compare that who have worn it:

BAXTER

Mackay

J Johnstone

Law

Dalglish

D Johnstone

Cooper

Mcqueen

Gemmil

Goram

Souness

Jardine

Bremner

Greig

The list is endless, they're just woeful to watch would be my major factor in not following them.

35 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

My biggest bug bear is the standard of players pulling on the National strip, I don't know any of the squad (bit of an exaggeration but allowed)

Compare that who have worn it:

BAXTER

Mackay

J Johnstone

Law

Dalglish

D Johnstone

Cooper

Mcqueen

Gemmil

Goram

Souness

Jardine

Bremner

Greig

The list is endless, they're just woeful to watch would be my major factor in not following them.

i said that to my neighbour last night who came in to watch the game with me we are both in our 70s  mcburnie and paterson up front  how low have we got when you think of some of the players mentioned above and there are loads more

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

As things stand, Christie and Odd Eddie will be self isolating and unavailable according to the guidelines which apply to everyone.

Liewell is trying to get the rules waived because they are special (“they play for Sellick”) cases.

There is a suggestion that, as Odd Eddie played against St Johnstone 48 hours before a positive test, all of the first team squad should be self isolating but that aspect seems less clear.

They will be two men down unless a huge favour is done which would be a kick in the balls for all those abiding by the rules and making great sacrifices.

If the whole squad has to self isolate, then the game will be called off will it not?

Ps, who the fuck is odd Eddie lol

25 minutes ago, billscott said:

i said that to my neighbour last night who came in to watch the game with me we are both in our 70s  mcburnie and paterson up front  how low have we got when you think of some of the players mentioned above and there are loads more

Its amazing to think that with the quality of players we had in the 60's and 70's both old firm teams making/winning major European trophies that the best we have ever done is gotten out of the group stages ONCE in the whole of international football's lifetime. 

How did that sellik team who they keep going on about were all born within 30miles of Glasgow not manage to do anything internationally. 

The passing game was invented in Scotland and we done fuck all with it.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I know Christie is still with them, wasn't sure about Armstrong. Is he not out on loan or am I thinking of last season.  If hes not, does he make their starting XI often or sub on often? 

Just trying to find out how much weaker this should make them. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes this will interesting 

Don’t think they will make any moves until after the Scotland game .Then they will play all their cards 

Some cunt should get a burner phone and download it with that Covid app then hang around a hospital long enough to get a notification then QUIETLY slip it into Lemons car.

(JUST INCASE THIS ISN'T OBVIOUSLY TO SOME OF OUR MORE DENSE MEMBERS - THIS IS A JOKE)

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Apparently there is a Scotland Union Jack supporters club.  Do they actually exist in real life?

Somebody asked to join that somewhere along the line can’t remember when now, it did exist, don’t know if it still does.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

So love was just below you then? That's a shame. 

I’m gonnae end this conversation here for the sake of ruining your and my shite patter further.  The temptation to continue it is killing me....

Archived