*****The Official SL Benfica v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

10 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

To be faster I write with access to the google translator.

I'm Portuguese, from Viana do Castelo, a city in the north of Portugal. ..

I believe you mate, its just sometimes we get celtic fans pretending to be Rangers fans or fans of other teams so people on here are quite suspicious. Best of luck 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

I believe you mate, its just sometimes we get celtic fans pretending to be Rangers fans or fans of other teams so people on here are quite suspicious. Best of luck

I understand perfectly, friend.

In the Benfica forum (serbenfiquista.com) we went through exactly the same problem. Whenever we see an initiate, we suspect him ... It's perfectly normal in big clubs.

I don't like celtic. Don't you remember Benfica's Binya? In the Champions League game? 😄

2 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

In the Benfica forum (serbenfiquista.com) we went through exactly the same problem. Whenever we see an initiate, we suspect him ... It's perfectly normal in big clubs.

I don't like celtic. Don't you remember Benfica's Binya? In the Champions League game? 😄

welcome to the forum ma man :crabflute::thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

Its fucking Bronzy.... 

7 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

I had never thought about it...

In Portugal more than 90% of the population is Catholic ...

Portugal the country of 3 F (Fátima, Fado, Football)

We feel your pain. You could start a Portuguese reformation. :craphead:

15 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

Never as good as this lad

57 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Don’t understand why tbh.

He gets a rest when all the others are away on international duty..

Sometimes it’s mental rest more than physical. You’re right in saying he gets loads of physical rest during internationals.

But he just looks out of sorts at the moment so perhaps a little time on the bench will do him some good.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Also signed Otamendi who's shit and lost Diaz and Vinicius. Two of their best players. The latter was top scorer in the league for Benfica.

Porto won the league last year and we took 4 points from them. PAOK beat Benfica in the CL qualifiers this summer.

Benfica are around the same level as Porto and are beatable especially Ibrox, some are definitely overrating them.

Benfica still have a lot of attacking threat.  Our defence has been rock solid so far but I can see us conceding a few goals against Benfica across the two games.

Archived