***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AljayBoy said:

Mate I have an utterly irrational love for Itten, but his career/development comes second to winning league games.

If there's even a 0.001% we perform better with Defoe then that's who plays, and Itten will just need to bide his time.

In other circumstances (we're playing champion's league games and going for 2 in a row say...) then I'd agree, home to Hamilton would be an ideal game for him.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, qwerty said:

No mate, i do care for the club, but im not in a financial situation to  pay for RTV at the minute just i as i wasn't in the financial situation to renew my season ticket.

You dont always know peoples situation ,

I think your comment is harsh and just because im financially in the shitter at present, the current situation does not and will not change how i care about Rangers. 

Don't explain yourself to that waster. Thinks he's above everyone on here as he as a mural on his house. Arsehole imo

7 minutes ago, qwerty said:

No mate, i do care for the club, but im not in a financial situation to  pay for RTV at the minute just i as i wasn't in the financial situation to renew my season ticket.

I think your comment is harsh and just because im financially in the shitter at present, the current situation does not and will not change how i care about Rangers. 

No need to explain yourself mate, enjoy the game 👍

4 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

I can’t remember when Roofe last started. Looking forward to seeing him again and hopefully get a few goals. Rotation is good for the squad but is is also good to see different players. Good squad and hopefully see Zungu on as well

Was only 10 days agon against Lech 🙈😂

8 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Coz he's loaded mate, looks down on poor cunts like us

Just now, TartanTeddy said:

Are a lot of folk having problems with Rangers TV at the moment - just getting buffering and no picture? 

On a PS4, so may have to switch to the computer unless it's just the same for everyone??

I've got audio and video but it's jittery

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

Are a lot of folk having problems with Rangers TV at the moment - just getting buffering and no picture? 

On a PS4, so may have to switch to the computer unless it's just the same for everyone??

Works all the time with no bother for me on PS4, not today though for some reason. 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

With the amount of ball we should have around the Hamilton penalty box this should suit Defoe.  Could prove a wise decision . 

Would’ve been happier with JD coming off the bench when Hamilton were knackered. He might get blootered by these hammer throwers. 

Archived