***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Must be on the bev imo if I’m stumbling into threads talking shite 

Tam taking the first day of lockdown bad and turning to drink. Sad to see. Shadow of his former self.

Whisky in his cornflakes this morning, then off out to walk the dog and shout obscenities at the cows up the braes.

16 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Tam taking the first day of lockdown bad and turning to drink. Sad to see. Shadow of his former self.

Whisky in his cornflakes this morning, then off out to walk the dog and shout obscenities at the cows up the braes.

I’m fortunate to still be working mate so my first day of lockdown is firing in the overtime, off tomorrow so possible chance for whisky in the cornflakes 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

I’m fortunate to still be working mate so my first day of lockdown is firing in the overtime, off tomorrow so possible chance for whisky in the cornflakes 

Good to have something to look forwards to mate. Be respectful to the cows now. It's acceptable to call them stupid auld cows and the likes but scream "YA BUNCH A FENIAN BASTARDS"! and the good protestant farmer is entitled to take a pop with his 12 bore. 

Hopefully thrash the sheep shaggers by 3 or more and all will be forgiven. 

Don’t give a fuck about the accounts, don’t give a fuck about the lockdown, don’t give a fuck about Jones and Edmunson, don’t give a fuck about the national team, just win this handsomely Rangers and keep the pressure on the scum. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Supposedly there's about 5 players out for then tomorrow? With lewis Ferguson being another. 

if so than no excuse to not fire 3/4 past this mob

I’ll believe that when I see it.

Supposedly identifying “close contacts” by who a player was sitting next/near to.

Not worried about losing Middleton or Patterson but more concerned about the potential to infect the rest of the squad.

Archived