Claire whyte stepping down.

kelvd1873

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If it is interpretation of rules or game laws and preparing charges and cases then you really need a legal background. I know an ex ref who is a lawyer.

As GersinCanada said they already have a lawyer.  They could use him. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Hmmm. But if you hired someone more competent and likely to get decisions correct a legal background wouldn't be crucial.  

Unless you knew some of the decisions would be a bit iffy. 

Yeah but the decisions can only be right if they are within the terms and scope of the rules of the game or association. What might seem right to the punter, manager or footballer might not be within the rules.

I'm not sure a legal background without football knowledge is any good, but neither is a football background without legal. Its a fair old shambles.

We'll soon find out who they are after when the job is legally advertised to all .

The thought of them " looking for a replacement " is surely just cherry picking and open to corruption / cronyism ?

It's our money that pays for this , lets see some transparency .

2 hours ago, semaj said:

Thanks for taking time off your work of projecting rocket trajectories to enlighten us with this post.

Apparently I am a man of few words.. especially when I click "send" by mistake.. thanks for the insult though.. have a nice day

5 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

No, I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that the SFA use the same recruiting agency as celtic & there was a connection to their directors. It was around the time they appointed Maxwell. 

Doncaster and Reagan where also recruited using contacts from Lieswell ,pretty sure his son has something to do with the agency .Nepotism who’d a thunk it .

Archived