The smallest minded country in the world

RFC55

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/11/2020 at 19:35, GA1972 said:

The ‘protests’ when Trump came over we’re peak cringe regardless of what you think of him. Folk in George Square holding up signs written in Scottish slang calling him a bawbag and that.

Saudi leader was over round about the same time and no mention of him despite Saudi being one of the most backward places and biggest human rights abusers in the world 

“Trumps a pure bawbag”

”trump get tae”

Or something along those lines 

usually banded about my some middle class,  greasy looking hipster student cunt who is probably from The borders or Perthshire and speaks with that American twanged Glasgow uni accent 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2020 at 16:00, cr3_bear said:

“Trumps a pure bawbag”

”trump get tae”

Or something along those lines 

usually banded about my some middle class,  greasy looking hipster student cunt who is probably from The borders or Perthshire and speaks with that American twanged Glasgow uni accent 

Add in "fat" and you have basically described @Perth_Campsie_Ger

On 27/11/2020 at 07:14, British_Empire said:

Yes.

Teams have fouled, hacked, gave it out from the start of time. It's a tactic. You run the risk of bookings and sending's off. Constantly fouling isn't cheating as you get punished for in different ways during the game.

Surely deliberately hacking someone is against the rules in the same way that handling the ball is against the rules.

Both offenses run the risk of bookings.

If the ref missed loads of bookable offenses, then it tough shit that he also missed the handball.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/11/2020 at 02:44, British_Empire said:

Scotland is an awful nation these days. We revere in this sort of nonsense.

Likewise the story this morning too about Scot's getting a big laser to say loser on Trump's golf course too, or the SNP morons that were out with their bedsheets when Boris Johnson had the audacity to visit the Scottish Isles a few months back. 

Regardless of what you think of the England football team, Maradona, Trump or Boris - all that stuff is cringeworthy, childish pish that makes us look like a backwards wee nation. 

That's because we pander to a Marxist lefty ideology now, just like all the West really has now. The trump cringe with her was her being told to be a good little useful idiot and get brownie points, just like all the world leaders ...cock suckers without any morality or care for people, family or healthy tradition.

On 24/12/2020 at 07:58, cr3_bear said:

Scotland fans relationship with England is similar to Aberdeen with ourselves .

England are everything to most of the “tartan army” . Whereas Scotland don’t really register on The average English fans mind until the two teams meet .

This is true.

Couple of things. 

1. International football means a lot less to people than club football. Most will jump on the England bandwagon during tournaments, myself included, but I don't think anyone gives a toss about qualifiers and friendlies and just see it as getting in the way of club football. 

2. Argentina, France and Germany would be our biggest international rivalries, but only because we wish we could complete at their level and actually win things. 

On 17/01/2021 at 09:55, East London Loyal said:

1. International football means a lot less to people than club football.

Dunno if I agree with that.   What if you were a fan of say Northampton Town or Aberdeen or Dundee United, your only chance of glory is the national squad.

9 hours ago, miracle said:

Dunno if I agree with that.   What if you were a fan of say Northampton Town or Aberdeen or Dundee United, your only chance of glory is the national squad.

My club is a prime example of a club that. My clubs last trophy was 40 years ago and as someone who isn't even 40, club football ranks a lot higher than international. 

You might have a point with lower division teams in England outside of the top two divisions, but otherwise club football comes first. 

I want England to do well and in tournaments and I get behind the team, but on the rare occasion one of our players is picked pre-tournaments, I'm far more concerned with them picking up an injury than England winning a qualifier or friendly. 

On 24/12/2020 at 07:58, cr3_bear said:

Scotland fans relationship with England is similar to Aberdeen with ourselves .

England are everything to most of the “tartan army” . Whereas Scotland don’t really register on The average English fans mind until the two teams meet .

I’m English and most of my friends think it would be nice for the home nations to get to tournaments

• 2 weeks later...

Scotland fans celebrating Maradona's handball because they have become the sludge at the bottom of the U-bend in international football, is up there with the sheepshaggers celebrating the assault on Durrant as their only worthy contribution in a footballing context in the last 30 odd years!

Probably explains why the tartan trannies are loaded full of those cretins. Match made in hell!

Archived