*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Not really he said he heard the refs version of events which is his first version. You’re right about Beaton though as any racial or homophobia should be a straight red.

If our manager heard what our players were saying the Ross County manager would of heard it

56 minutes ago, beararse said:

Have to disagree. He’s fucking awful this season and was fucking awful today.

Just my opinion mind you.

Both Boyd and Foster summed it up perfect when talking about Alfredo.  Contributing to the team overall but not happening from him infront of goal, could be bringing more to the team. Far from saying he’s been fucking awful. That’s just drama queen shite.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It should be in the refs report what was said, I wonder if it will be an honest report though.

Their manager says he knows why he was booked and its not along the lines of a serious comment (fuck knows why the presenter didn't clarify what the booking was for).

I dont think Beaton has booked him for a racist comment in all honesty.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard saying in his interview post match 

The ref didn't hear what was said 

So the yellow card was basically covering his arse 

The ref heard it, he was right there and immediately gave a card, was it abusive language or anti racial that’s the question, players don’t take the hump at being called a cunt.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Both Boyd and Foster summed it up perfect when talking about Alfredo.  Contributing to the team overall but not happening from him infront of goal, could be bringing more to the team. Far from saying he’s been fucking awful. That’s just drama queen shite.

We have loads of players who could do the job Morelos is doing now but very few who could match his rampaging goalscoring best.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The ref heard it, he was right there and immediately gave a card, was it abusive language or anti racial that’s the question, players don’t take the hump at being called a cunt.

That's the thing. Players don't go on like that after being called a cunt or being called a fag. 

It'll come out surely.

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

My mistake mate, just hope they throw the book at them, because it looks as if something was definitely said, especially the way Goldson reacted. 

Same, especially with what Anton Ferdinand has come out and said recently too. There will be too much preassure on them not to throw the book at him.

I just hope the SPFL do not sweep it under the table.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Taking Covid out the equation do you think his value in the transfer market is the same as last year?

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

Same, especially with what Anton Ferdinand has come out and said recently too. There will be too much preassure on them not to throw the book at him.

I just hope the SPFL do not sweep it under the table.

It's the SPFL mate so who knows what will happen. 

5 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

That's the thing. Players don't go on like that after being called a cunt or being called a fag. 

It'll come out surely.

yea, SG got the interview spot on, He has put pressure on County to come out and apologise after doing an investigation. the pressure will be on to admitting what he's done before being leaked to papers. 

8 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

My mistake mate, just hope they throw the book at them, because it looks as if something was definitely said, especially the way Goldson reacted. 

Looking around other social media platforms it appears it’s homophobic and not racist what was said .

Still can’t see what exactly was meant to have been said though .

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Thoroughly professional job. Tremendous to see. And County gave it a good go. 

I was driving to Morrisons in Ilkeston and the daft lassie reporting on 5 live on the game said it was a 3 nil win. And no one corrected her. 

No they didn't 

Archived