*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any win + no injuries would do. A strong start is a must. RC will have some belief after the win vs paedos, we need to make sure they lose it quickly to avoid trouble. Another step forward on the way to 55th. Lets go Rangers! 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hopefully we continue to power through everything in this league. Semi difficult ground to go to, and suspect the park won’t be in the best nick with the weather - but fully expect a professional job and back down the road. 

Pitch is going to be a bit of a leveller but what I've enjoyed this season is our ability to go more direct, expecting a fair few diagonal pings from Goldson on Sunday! 

The scum are praying we drop points between now and the 2nd Jan. If we can at least match their results or even pull further ahead, it will break any spirit they may have. Obviously I would like to see a comfortable win but can you imagine the scenes if we score a 90+ minute winner? We've got to continue to be ruthless.

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

This game is massive , hopefully get an early goal , and remember Paedo FC have a tricky fixture against StJohnstone .

Massive game, every one is until its guaranteed for the title to return to its rightful place,  I have a sneaky feeling that septic will win comfortably on Sunday and go on a run, I hope I.m wrong though,  but so long as we don't drop any silly points we should prevail with or without a taigs revival , but a long long way to go before I get over confident 

2 hours ago, Parma99 said:

The scum are praying we drop points between now and the 2nd Jan. If we can at least match their results or even pull further ahead, it will break any spirit they may have. Obviously I would like to see a comfortable win but can you imagine the scenes if we score a 90+ minute winner? We've got to continue to be ruthless.

A 92nd minute penalty.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely shocked that Jack is injured.

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson,Balogun,Barisic

Arfield,Kamar,Aribo

Roofe,Morelos,Kent.

Empty the tank for Arfield, Roofe etc and then rest up for Dundee United.

Thought you were playing Roofe in the middle of the park there 😊

Archived