*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Great result, that was a tough first 20 minutes but we kept at it. Imagine being able to bring Itten, Defoe, Arfield, Hagi and Zungu on as subs!

Aye. Said it before the game, but go back to our game v County 14 months ago and just look at our bench. Stronger starting XI, but we have genuine options to alter a game if needed.

Then again, we won 4-0 that day too!

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

When we lose the ball, we hunt in packs to get it back.

We just have a belief that we can and will win games.

We can go behind, we'll still win.

They can park the bus, this season we will put 4 past you.

Players are clearly loving it.

Far, far different animal from last season. 

If Morelos would/could ever hit good form again, League would be wound up a lot shorter.  But unlike last season, even when he's not on form, we have goals all over the place.

It's the perfect storm, we're on fire and the taigs are imploding.

I know considering everything we've been through we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, but any Bear who is not excited by this current team and the way we're playing, the overall situation, i don't know, i can't help it.

scary good describes it best for me. never seen a Rangers team with so much professionalism.

100 percent. we get alfredo back to how he was then we would not be stopped.

Fucking fantastic 3 points 

not pretty and first 25 minutes I thought it was gonna be a long day but our quality shined through with ease and it was another routine bread and butter display 

shame Morelos never got a goal but it’s always good seeing Defoe and Roofe score 

Clean sheet pleasing after midweek 

great 3 points 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tavs really embraced his role as the team leader this season 

Leading by example on the park, saying the right things off it, often the first person you hear from after the game 

Deserves success with us 

I must admit at being sceptical when Gerrard confirmed him as captain. And while it’s took a bit of time to grow into it, he is excelling now. I guess that’s why SG is a footballing legend worldwide, and I’m not 😀

Sloggish start but that’s more down to Ross County keeping so many behind the ball. We grew into the game well and after the first we never looked like dropping any points. Pressure is on them now and it might just be the straw that breaks the camels back. Drop points today and pop corn teeth will be in the dole cue tomorrow. 

Archived