*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Did they show/mention the incident with Morelos getting abused??

It was mentioned. Stewart basically playing it down saying a Rangers player thinks he heard something and should just let RC get on with an investigation if it’s required. And that the RC boy was carded for dissent

7 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

It was mentioned. Stewart basically playing it down saying a Rangers player thinks he heard something and should just let RC get on with an investigation if it’s required. And that the RC boy was carded for dissent

Cheers. About the level I expected. Will no doubt get swept under yet another carpet. 

On 04/12/2020 at 14:11, glasgow argyle said:

Massive game, every one is until its guaranteed for the title to return to its rightful place,  I have a sneaky feeling that septic will win comfortably on Sunday and go on a run, I hope I.m wrong though,  but so long as we don't drop any silly points we should prevail with or without a taigs revival , but a long long way to go before I get over confident 

Glad to be wrong about septic today. However its still very early days the champagne can stay on ice for a good while yet.

8 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Glad to be wrong about septic today. However its still very early days the champagne can stay on ice for a good while yet.

It’s coming home mate relax and enjoy a fantastic next few months.  They’re not coming back from this. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s coming home mate relax and enjoy a fantastic next few months.  They’re not coming back from this. 

Fuck give me some of that confidence, wont think its over until they're mathematically out the picture and the implosion starts in earnest!

37 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck give me some of that confidence, wont think its over until they're mathematically out the picture and the implosion starts in earnest!

if we win all our games up to new year than beat them on 2nd jan  then i will believe  though they do look shot of confidence and will struggle to win any game

44 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I'll always have that lingering doubt after all we've been through, but I struggle to see how we don't win this now, we'll not win every single game but we aren't looking a team at all that will drop many points and they certainly aren't winning every game 

10 hours ago, simplythebest said:

I'll always have that lingering doubt after all we've been through, but I struggle to see how we don't win this now, we'll not win every single game but we aren't looking a team at all that will drop many points and they certainly aren't winning every game 

We could be 8 clear with 3 games to go and I'll still be waiting on Covid hitting our full sqaud and us losing it

Until it's officially done we just need to keep going, the 2 games at xmas/new year are massive, weve got Hibs/them, win both of those and we're in a much healthier position 

We really need to start playing the ball inside the opposition fb a lot more, 2 goals today and even St Johnstones goal came that way. 

Another one Tav flashed it across the goal and Roofe and Alfredo were not far away from getting on the end of it

37 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I was shouting at the tv “my fucking bet ya muppets” 🤣🤣

Got ye beat on that score.

Took a 1200/1 youodds. Man U vs City, both teams booked once in both halves, over 12 corners, both teams to score twice in both halves, United to win 3-2.

Had it all going into the last 10 minutes except a second and third goal from United.

Lukaka misses two sitters from 6 yards.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Got ye beat on that score.

Took a 1200/1 youodds. Man U vs City, both teams booked twice in both halves, over 12 corners, both teams to score twice in both halves.

Had it all going into the last 10 minutes except a second goal from United.

Lukaka misses two sitters from 6 yards.

Years ago I did novo first scorer Rangers 3-0 against them at ibrox. Penalty- novo 1-0, prso 2-0 header from a ricksen delivery. Could not score in the second half and we battered them, namouchi missed a sitter from a few yards out.... for £1500... gutted lol

17 hours ago, Jb85 said:

I watched it last night and was actually really annoyed with the way he almost scalded Thomson for raising it. Was suggesting no one should even be talking about it regardless of the outcome. What a bitter wee tarrier bastard he is!!!

13 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I watched it last night and was actually really annoyed with the way he almost scalded Thomson for raising it. Was suggesting no one should even be talking about it regardless of the outcome. What a bitter wee tarrier bastard he is!!!

I know, I didn’t get it across enough on my post. Thought it was really bad from him but expected. 

17 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Felt similar watching it this morning.  

Also noted he was adamant Garndyne had denied saying it & that only one Rangers player heard it & was concerned about it.  

Seems he’s got a better understanding of it than most.  

Archived