*****The Official Lech Poznan v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMB said:

Too many big players out to beat a mid table team from Poland?  Are you are about that? 
E4ADB08D-DC33-41E9-ADA0-F2082CFC2B4D.thumb.jpeg.6c069d4191a6bbfa188827fef40fa089.jpeg

I’m aware of their league position but they played us at Ibrox with 3 of their top players out and were dangerous in a tight game we scored fairly late on in 

youre estimating them 

hope I’m wrong but that’s a pre season friendly type team he’s put out 

I understand why he’s did it

but I don’t agree with him doing it 

Other than Patterson it's still a team full of players who should be winning a game like this. Itten, Zungu and Hagi were all signed to be first team players and this is their chance to show that. And everyone else is a fairly normal full strength team

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Couldn’t give a fuck of it was the team sitting bottom of the polish league get the game won then use the 5 subs to give other players a run out 

Chance to make history and win our group and he’s fucking about with the team. We wouldn’t put this team out for a league match againt worst teams than Poznań

Given the COVID situation, and the fact we’ve already qualified, I wouldn’t care if he sent a youth team over. 

Just now, B1872 said:

Sure they’ve rested quite a few as well.

Folk need to dry their eyes man 😂

Exactly.  The game is a dead rubber.  We’ve already qualified, Poznań are out.  It’ll be played like a glorified friendly.  

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Giving the chance to win the group and you would be happy with a youth team fs 😆

each to their own mate

I fully expect Benfica to win tonight and given the goal difference we won’t top the group no matter what.  

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Have we learned yet to let the game play out before throwing the toys out then pram.?

Is what it is. Let’s see how it goes but I am surprised with the team selection. Mostly Tav on the bench but not exclusively.  
 If we wind up winning and topping the group it will be a master stroke by Gerrard. 

Archived