*****The Official Lech Poznan v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the start of the season there was a lot of people hoping Rangers would get put out of Europe immediately so the team could concentrate on the league.  Well, has participating in Europe had an effect on our domestic form?  Nope.  Can we stop with those pish threads in the future please?  Rangers can compete on both fronts no problem.

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I'll give you 5k for a charity of your choice if that happens :lol: 

if not, you give me like £100 and I'll keep it

I'm too tight to risk that mate!! :lol: :lol:

To everyone else re the importance of the game....I'll clarify that what I simply meant was it won't be a disaster should we not win. I get the importance of topping the group and the next round implications. My bad!

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I'm too tight to risk that mate!! :lol: :lol:

To everyone else re the importance of the game....I'll clarify that what I simply meant was it won't be a disaster should we not win. I get the importance of topping the group and the next round implications. My bad!

And the million quid

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

Why not?  It’s a mid table side from Poland.

Couldn’t give a fuck if it was the team sitting bottom of the polish league, get the game won then use the 5 subs to give other players a run out 

Chance to make history and win our group and he’s fucking about with the team. We wouldn’t put this team out for a league match againt worst teams than Poznań

Archived