*****The Official Lech Poznan v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Disappointed in the lineup in all honestly, think we should’ve went with a stronger team given that winning the group is up for grabs and it could have a huge impact on the draw we get in the next round.

Toys out mate 🤣

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Fs are people not allowed to be  disappointed in the team selection 🤣

Big difference not being happy about the team to toys out the pram 

Am no even disappointed really. Just surprised. Patterson for Tav is a massive disruption To our style but fuck it let’s see how it goes. Can always bring Tav on if it’s no happening for Patterson 

If Rangers sent the strongest possible team to Poland and a few days later some of our key players came down with COVID imagine the reaction on here.  Gerrard would be thrown under the bus.  The fixture is a dead rubber, we’ve qualified, both teams are putting out reserve sides.  I would expect our reserve team to give them a good game anyway given how shit they are.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

If Rangers sent the strongest possible team to Poland and a few days later some of our key players came down with COVID imagine the reaction on here.  Gerrard would be thrown under the bus.  The fixture is a dead rubber, we’ve qualified, both teams are putting out reserve sides.  I would expect our reserve team to give them a good game anyway given how shit they are.  

1. I don’t think that’s true

2. all our best players are physically there and close to the rest of the team. They are nearly as likely to get COVID as subs as they are as starters. 

On 06/12/2020 at 15:37, GabrielTomato said:

McLaughlin

Patterson Goldson Bassey Barisic 

Zungu Arfield Kamara

Barker Itten Hagi

On 06/12/2020 at 19:12, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He probably still has a bigger chance of starting that Patterson though...

On 07/12/2020 at 02:48, CR3 said:

This is a pretty awful shout of guessing the team:lol:

GIRUY's

Only two wrong. :pipe: 

Archived