****Official Dundee United v Rangers match thread

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Agreed. I know about his family as also have friends who know him well. It is shocking. Can't think his family are overly happy at his attitude over us now. 

There’s a part of me that thinks it’s a front because of who he manages

4 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Agreed. I know about his family as also have friends who know him well. It is shocking. Can't think his family are overly happy at his attitude over us now. 

If I acted like that my whole family would disown me, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that. 

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

There’s a part of me that thinks it’s a front because of who he manages

I really want to believe that too mate. I just feel he could be diplomatic enough to not let who he manages affect who he once played for and loved in his younger years. 

I hope you're right though.  Truly do cause this is awful and shaming. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We are in a title race, something our young team has not experienced, something their unwashed young team has not experienced, I've experienced it many times, we are sitting in an excellent place. 

That’s it mate. This season is gonna be special for all the young yin’s. But it’s gonna be extra special for us that have endured the torture since 2012.

That’s your title clinching win right there. Playing like champions - potential banana skin when they equalised but regrouped and completely dominated possession and got the three points. 

Tav’s free kick was phenomenal. The run up was so short but technique was class. You will not see many better goals than that this year. Davis rolling back the years again and dominated the game.

Only sour point for me was Morelos (and the clean sheet). Stupid, selfish action and we got away with one. Defoe and Itten should get a chance the next few games and bench him. It is a team effort that we are doing so well and can’t have an individual inexplicably doing something like that.

Archived