*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

The Godfather

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

She's got that beeling look about her because I said I wasn't drinking today, you would think after 22 years she would be used to me talking shite, in for a bath then up the shop for some ciders, fucking sick of spirits just now. 

What they like bro. They will never learn haha 😛

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

She's got that beeling look about her because I said I wasn't drinking today, you would think after 22 years she would be used to me talking shite, in for a bath then up the shop for some ciders, fucking sick of spirits just now. 

Odd that my wife constantly looks beeling.

24 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The way he reacted to his injury on Saturday makes me doubt he’ll even be ready for the old firm game, plus he’ll have missed a few days training now 

Agree. That trudge up the tunnel looked like a few weeks out. Midfield picks itself today so we really can't any more afford injuries either. Only got Zungu in reserve. Kent is being rested today so we need Aribo and Hagi to be at their creative best. Definitely feel like we need a couple of early goals to settle the nerves

2 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

Agree. That trudge up the tunnel looked like a few weeks out. Midfield picks itself today so we really can't any more afford injuries either. Only got Zungu in reserve. Kent is being rested today so we need Aribo and Hagi to be at their creative best. Definitely feel like we need a couple of early goals to settle the nerves

Is that confirmed about Kent? Not seen any team news 

edit- can see now mate 

Archived