*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

The Godfather

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Do you think Goodwin's comments made Gerrard's mind up on that strong team today?

I think it played a part. No remorse today

Nope. Think Kent needs a break, and will be vital for Saturday. Aside from the Helander / Balogun debate this is our strongest 11 available. I reckon Gerrard is treating this with this importance as its a crucial 3 points at stake more than what that prick has said. Though hopefully its been mentioned for that extra last 1% motivation if that were possible.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nope. Think Kent needs a break, and will be vital for Saturday. Aside from the Helander / Balogun debate this is our strongest 11 available. I reckon Gerrard is treating this with this importance as its a crucial 3 points at stake more than what that prick has said. Though hopefully its been mentioned for that extra last 1% motivation if that were possible.

The next game is always the most important. Players should have all the motivation they need to rip these cunts apart.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Where ye hearing that 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t do this to me. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Do they not have under soil heating ??

Sorry been out sledging before the game. It was sent in a message to me earlier. All good the game is on. 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I see that utter prick Goodwin is calling on refs to be brave giving penalties against Rangers. Whatever happened to managers not talking about other clubs? GTF. 

I'm all for refs being brave giving pens against us..... As long as they are just as brave at the other end of the park. 

57 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

We'll batter them today. I have no fears. Comfortable 3-0 win to the Rangers 🔴🔵🇬🇧

17 minutes ago, Swally said:

2-1

no thrills hard-fought win

You're just the nicer, cleverer, probably more handsome person, Boydie.

We all know Swally's right though :hiding:.

Archived