C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Of the 3 signings so far, two are foreigners and one a paddy I believe.

They either don’t know or scum minded anyway.

Agents etc will know what their manager is like and most will know what happened at hibs despite the "he wasn't sacked and didn't resign" pish.

There is also the stuff from West Brom about burke and it didn't appear weah left on best of terms either...he and they are toxic.

6 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Was just looking at BBC page of ins and outs for spfl clubs. 

sellik 3 in 16 out including loans ended

I'm sure I seem a headline yesterday that popcorn teeth said that they need to trim the squad even more. He's me thinking they were cash rich as well

11 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I'm sure I seem a headline yesterday that popcorn teeth said that they need to trim the squad even more. He's me thinking they were cash rich as well

They have some amount of shite kicking about in their squad still. That Compere character might even still be their. Think he's on about 30k of beer tokens a week too 

54 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They have some amount of shite kicking about in their squad still. That Compere character might even still be their. Think he's on about 30k of beer tokens a week too 

comper left a few weeks ago cannot remember where he went

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Just saw this in the sun, either Arsenal are panic buying or the scum need some deflection from something else coming out?

It’s true.

Emery rates him. Going to be a fucking disaster. If Arsenal think this signing will take them forward then they may as well quit football.

5 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I remember when Emery was one of the highest rated managers in Europe! 

If he thinks wee dodgy hips is worth that and can improve them he's done.

It’s basically because Monreal is shite and Arsenal don’t have the cash, both to buy and pay wages, of a top top player. But surely there’s someone in the £25m range that hasn’t been shite against any quality opposition and doesn’t have a long term injury problem that could threaten their development.

I think Tierney is a great player but he’s looked out of his depth in the Champions League. He will not take a top 6 English side forward.

44 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

long term injury problem that could threaten their development.

I find it difficult to believe any team would go near a player at this price who was not fully recovered from these issues, especially one unproven at Premier League level...

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s true.

Emery rates him. Going to be a fucking disaster. If Arsenal think this signing will take them forward then they may as well quit football.

I’m not sure they’ve had a decent full back since Ashley Cole, so they don’t seem to have much idea of what they’re looking for in that department.

£25m. Jesus H Christ. He really isn't that valuable, I don't believe anyone playing in this league is.

Since it is the case though, then we need to be holding out as much as possible for Alfie if silly money is on the table from EPL clubs.

Fuck this £10m malarkey that some are happy to sell at. Double it if it's an English club and then we'll talk.

Archived