C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

SSN saying the offer from Arsenal believed to be "worth" £25m.

I just can't fathom why Arsenal are so interested in him and why so many Arsenal fans seem buzzing to get him as well. It's fucking mental to me.

They're saying the filth rejected 25 million?? 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

SSN saying the offer from Arsenal believed to be "worth" £25m.

I just can't fathom why Arsenal are so interested in him and why so many Arsenal fans seem buzzing to get him as well. It's fucking mental to me.

Liewell wants cash up front.

Arsenal fans probably only see videos of his good games.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, but it's clear it's only worth £25m if he makes X amount of appearances and whatever other mental clauses they put in it. Champs league maybe? Who knows. But's it's a smart move for a player you're maybe no sure will actually cut it.

A smarter move would be buying a better fucking player mind you :lol:

On 10/07/2019 at 20:58, BlueThunder said:

That’s the thing - i’m going to the men’s final on Sunday. I’d never even consider going in a football top, nevermind one so horrendous. 😀

Alright, just back in from the Men’s Final. I think i’ve perhaps found the ‘celtic’ jersey  that was mentioned a few pages back. 

C992D38C-5F74-4CC0-8964-8F15ECD4B6EF.jpeg

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

The whole thing is a load of bull.  There is no way they are rejecting a multimillion bid for sicknote.

I seriously doubt they have tabled a deal anywhere near the value being quoted by the press up here. 

Nothing of this so called offer makes sense, why bid for a player who is clearly not fit? Why bid so much? Why don’t they accept the offer if it really is such high value?

I honestly think that this is a PR exercise by the tims and their friends in the Scottish media.

9 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

The whole thing is a load of bull.  There is no way they are rejecting a multimillion bid for sicknote.

I seriously doubt they have tabled a deal anywhere near the value being quoted by the press up here. 

Nothing of this so called offer makes sense, why bid for a player who is clearly not fit? Why bid so much? Why don’t they accept the offer if it really is such high value?

I honestly think that this is a PR exercise by the tims and their friends in the Scottish media.

David Ornstein isn’t in the Scottish media and he’s saying it. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

David Ornstein isn’t in the Scottish media and he’s saying it. 

I know, but that doesn’t make it so.

Just my opinion, but I highly doubt he will end up at Arsenal.

Anyone that believes they’ve rejected an offer worth £25 million for a guy that’s managed no even half a season and has had continual problems for over a year is off their head.  

It’s more than likely £10 mill up front with numerous add ons. Cellic know they add ons will never go through (play so many games etc) so they can’t sell one of theyre 3 remaining assets that only covers what they’ve spent on the two players they’ve signed. 

£25 million lol

I reckon posters saying it’s probably 10-12million up front and the rest in add ons are probably about right. He’s a decent player, but his fitness is a big issue, and for me he hasn’t performed well in European games. Also, his assists etc are far less than someone like Tav who is supposedly inferior.  As mental as a valuation approaching 25m is for someone like that, we would be burying our heads in the sand if we thought it was good for them to be getting that sort of cash to play with.  

Best case for us is their idiot board digging their heels in, keeping their supposed celtic  minded golden child to appease their fans, who’s head then goes down and he remains largely injured! 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe our blue tinted specs and inherrant anti Irish Catholic hatred has stopped us seeing what a universe class player we have in the country 

😂😂

Always saw tiny tears as an average player who when he puts a ball in likes to stand and admire it.
Big fenian prick absolutely loves himself,and definitely not the player he or his club thinks he is.
Would get pumped for fun in the PL.

It’ll be the structure of the deal that they aren’t happy with. celtic know he’s off, they’ve already signed a replacement. The deal will be renegotiated with more paid upfront and then the press up here will say it was an undisclosed price while trying to say that they got more than 25 million for him.

Archived