C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wants to leave before a potential ten because he knows its meaningless. He knows that his biggest rivals got punted out of the way and many of the titles were basically donated. 

He knows. That is to say he knew. 

He knew. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It's one to keep an eye on tomorrow mate, the same person told me he was off to Germany for an operation before it was out in the press and stated his hip is very bad that the surgery may not work and his career was on the line. Not heard anything since but seems scum are portraying a different injury. Howl if he fails a medical. 

It amazes me that more is not being made of his injury....jeezo he hardly kicked a ball last season and even b4 he had a lengthy lay off he was being nursed from week to week...I'm sure it was stated that even early in the season he could only manage 1 game a week....I heard last year that his hip is gubbed and surgery was required but they tried rest and physio which clearly hasn't worked as he still hasn't returned to full training from the end of may.

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't see it at all. Not going to spend £5m+ on him when they rate Ajer very highly, have Simunovic and that £7m french defender.

Will sign a left winger, midfielder, 4th choice CB(or use Bitton there) and a back up right back as Sinclair looks like leaving as well. Rest will be kept unless they make CL group stages.

Supposedly off to Leicester tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't see it at all. Not going to spend £5m+ on him when they rate Ajer very highly, have Simunovic and that £7m french defender.

Will sign a left winger, midfielder, 4th choice CB(or use Bitton there) and a back up right back as Sinclair looks like leaving as well. Rest will be kept unless they make CL group stages.

Simunovic picked up some muscle injury possibly calf. Was he not injured a lot last year as well

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

£25mil man puts them further out of sight, it really is this year or never for us.

Will be 25 million to pay for legal costs, looks like an almost brand new back 4. Thumb will be going missing again and they have only spent money on the defence. A couple of injuries and they are fucked

20 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They’re dismantling their squad, which has just won the last 9 domestic trophies on offer.

Its a big big gamble, especially with us having a relatively settled side now

Where did we see that not work before...…..?

Archived