C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, craigwilliam_ said:

Must be a way we can listen to it..

There is mate you just need to wait until 1 o’clock when it’s finished and you can listen again on the talksport website but I’m pretty sure somebody will clip the audio and post it on social media. 

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Whenever the scum qualify for the CL its worth an extra 20 to 30 million to them according to the papers. Yet the Rebel has them only losing out on 14m though from getting pumped out.

Maybe the kids starting school borrowed their calculators this morning 😁

Noticed this one this morning..convenient that 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They are just reverting to type now that they don’t have their coach who was far too good to be there to begin with.

Exactly this. The years of dominance at a lack of competition when we weren't in the league, the build up of the ego and confidence; world beaters and invincibles... then time with a manager beyond what they are used to, and now they're back to their old ways.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Reverse Seville calculations.

It's a new one from them.

I actually thought from their accounts that europe was worth 40m. Okay so they say EL is 8 to 10m, that's a 30m drop and again helps to level the playing field.

Their best players, the ones they wouldn't have if not for the potential of European football, will down tools. They only perform on a weekend because they are playing to earn a start in the CL game mid week.

McGregor is the only attacking threat they have that doesn't fall into this category. He's not a bad player, in fact hes one of only 2 or 3 players they have that I would have taken last season, but he's not so good he can carry them to a victory every week.

No European football will hurt them both in terms of motivation and financially. I want them out of Europe altogether

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Whenever the scum qualify for the CL its worth an extra 20 to 30 million to them according to the papers. Yet the Rebel has them only losing out on 14m though from getting pumped out.

20104615457_SF1978_1x02_Deflectorshield.gif

34 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

I listen to talksport most mornings in work and the day I’m off I miss this 😂  that’s even better than the time he phoned up to say they had ruined his holiday 😂 

https://talksport.com/football/587026/celtic-champions-league-england-rod-stewart/

Here it is in all its glory. 

I actually thought he hung up at the end. But only because I was too busy laughing. 

14 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Their best players, the ones they wouldn't have if not for the potential of European football, will down tools. They only perform on a weekend because they are playing to earn a start in the CL game mid week.

McGregor is the only attacking threat they have that doesn't fall into this category. He's not a bad player, in fact hes one of only 2 or 3 players they have that I would have taken last season, but he's not so good he can carry them to a victory every week.

No European football will hurt them both in terms of motivation and financially. I want them out of Europe altogether

Nah, need them in the group stages if we make it there. The schedule  hurt us last year. Got a bigger squad to handle it this year but it still undoubtedly has an impact. Cant afford to give them any advantage in the league and Europa money isn't enough to offset that. 

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Nah, need them in the group stages if we make it there. The schedule  hurt us last year. Got a bigger squad to handle it this year but it still undoubtedly has an impact. Cant afford to give them any advantage in the league and Europa money isn't enough to offset that. 

The more competitive games against better sides makes you a stronger side , a hope they get fucked out the Europa quick too..........

Look how we struggled mid way through the season after all the games before Christmas. I personally think we would be better either both in EL group stages or neither. Us in EL and them not probably hinders our league campaign. 

38 minutes ago, gruggs said:

It's a new one from them.

I actually thought from their accounts that europe was worth 40m. Okay so they say EL is 8 to 10m, that's a 30m drop and again helps to level the playing field.

Did you factor in their massive wages bill?

22 minutes ago, Hamie said:

https://talksport.com/football/587026/celtic-champions-league-england-rod-stewart/

Here it is in all its glory. 

I actually thought he hung up at the end. But only because I was too busy laughing. 

He’s honestly the most insufferable celebrity football supporter I’ve ever come across the guy’s a fucking absolute brass neck and they lap it  😂 Shouts from the rooftops constantly about how much he loves them but will take his free seat for life in the director’s box any time he likes never paying a penny. The only cunt that likes more freebies than him is beetroot Brazil! 

12 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Look how we struggled mid way through the season after all the games before Christmas. I personally think we would be better either both in EL group stages or neither. Us in EL and them not probably hinders our league campaign. 

Head says yes want them playing the same Thursday-Sunday schedule. 

But them crashing out of Europe early and the meltdown that follows would be hilarious. 

3 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Just caught the end of andy walker on ssn there ,many fuckin times did he say "celic are a cash rich club" :stevieg: 

Almost like he’s been told to say it but in reality they are stockpiling the cash for compensation 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think they are taking it for granted they get into Europa. 

Archived