C*ltc

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Even if they go through, it’s still a negative. 

Extra time that isn’t needed before European game, more pressure on Lennon and the players. 

A full team out as well and now ajer has dislocated his shoulder :lol:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/08/2019 at 13:57, B1872 said:

From a political firebrand fighting the poll tax, to sleazy sex club member, to going to prison to imitating the that odd little Kilmarnock fan on Twitter - now that’s a downward spiral. The next thing will be when a few days of snow happen he will telling you all he could get at the shops was space raiders.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure they will go through, and we need TLB to stay as long as he can that is for sure. 

Once the thread starts to unravel sometimes the cloth falls apart quite quickly.   Especially if the repairs are ineffective.      So maybe Dunfermline can still win the game …… all they need is one good break, score and then defend as if their very lives depended on it.       

The faster and further they unravel the better I like it.     It'd sink them.    

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

Lawell has already made sure he has a fall guy in place when things start to unravel...

The wee horrible wannabe terrorist lover will be bricking it now. Shite team and shite tactics. 

I hope he stays for years to come. 

He will be taking his frustrations out on water bottles very soon. 

And......blame it on bigotry. 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Once the thread starts to unravel sometimes the cloth falls apart quite quickly.   Especially if the repairs are ineffective.      So maybe Dunfermline can still win the game …… all they need is one good break, score and then defend as if their very lives depended on it.       

I would be delighted RB but I cannot see them not going through unfortunately. I just want TLB to stay as long as possible because I think that is best for us. :thumbup: 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

This isn't going well at all - I thought it might have been Stockholm that may have been the undoing of lennon but at this rate it could be Dunfermline :lol: 

He won't survive til 6pm tonight if they lose today. 😆

Archived