C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a message from a mate in Holland, seems the unwashed have been trying to spread the story around Feyenoord fan pages etc. 

Worrying thing is they’re outing another guy to that Tommy McDougall so I’m not sure where it’s taken from or who it actually was but not ideal if a potential innocent person might be getting dragged in to it.

4CB30C2D-0C19-480C-A329-B4808C25F8D2.thumb.jpeg.95788b83b3b373167d9ce4401a0d8473.jpeg

51 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't really follow this logic to be honest.

It is this guy who is getting the abuse, not really seeing the whole Rangers support getting abuse.

Same when that prick squared up to Novo, which again was covered in the press.

Same when they sang about Rogers.

It's not like only one of the stories gets into the papers, they all are.

Idiots on both sides.

I think he was being sarcastic, mate.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking hell just caught 5 mins of white on talksport and hes wanting everyone to phone up with good encounters at the football and when people have made football friends to make everyone feel better after this sickening story 

Tenners bet none will be from an old firm game. 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking hell just caught 5 mins of white on talksport and hes wanting everyone to phone up with good encounters at the football and when people have made football friends to make everyone feel better after this sickening story 

I made some new friends in Amsterdam after Ajax fans put up thier fenian bastards banner, does that count?

18 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

Got a message from a mate in Holland, seems the unwashed have been trying to spread the story around Feyenoord fan pages etc. 

Worrying thing is they’re outing another guy to that Tommy McDougall so I’m not sure where it’s taken from or who it actually was but not ideal if a potential innocent person might be getting dragged in to it.

4CB30C2D-0C19-480C-A329-B4808C25F8D2.thumb.jpeg.95788b83b3b373167d9ce4401a0d8473.jpeg

IMG_20190904_114317.thumb.jpg.04b5fb9c0e3e789df4369e01032e46e4.jpg

They've outed the wrong person

6 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

What would he be charged with?

Been thinking this myself.Breach of the peace probably. 

Even then a decent defence  lawyer would be able to get him off on any charge. Especially when you hear some of the bollox excuses some defendants come out with at times. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They paint themselves out to be angels and in this country they have a compliant media backing them up. Some of the shit that gets said is unbelievably crass but for that lot to act like this is frankly laughable 👍

They are a fucking joke mate as well as the usual arseholes in the media who've popped up today to condemn it. Where were they all when the times said over 100 victims at inextricably linked FC?

Archived