C*ltc

19 hours ago, DBBTB said:

This type of shit - these modern day  fans with their desperate please love us we just want to be everybodies pal act - is even worse than the people who are mock offended by everything.

There's no way that's a genuine thing as we don't even play at the weekend. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minutes silence disrupted by their fans every single year. How many of them have been done for breach of the peace? Next to no outcry in the media when it happens , this country really is a rabid tarrier infested mess. 

They rancid dogs have done that much shameless stunts over the years I’ve lost count, yet not one apology (not that I’d want one) or any media outcry. Fuck apologising to them, Robertson is a fucking helmet but that’s another topic altogether. Fuck they cunts and all they stand for. The comment was bad but it’s done now fucking bore off. Apologist bastards, No Surrender.

A couple of folk asked me (not Rangers fans) how I felt about Rangers apologising to lego, I told them I was fuming as the green n grey apologise for nothing, much worse than happened here, imo. 

Their opinion is it shows class, still doesn't sit right with me though. 

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

A couple of folk asked me (not Rangers fans) how I felt about Rangers apologising to lego, I told them I was fuming as the green n grey apologise for nothing, much worse than happened here, imo. 

Their opinion is it shows class, still doesn't sit right with me though. 

Agreed. There should have been nothing because the opposite would not have been reciprocated. 

Really want someone on our board to come out and go for these stinking counts for all their antics and peadophile ring. 

21 minutes ago, wully said:

Fraser Forster wants to keep his place in the tarrier team before getting back into the England squad and Craig Brown says Ryan Christie is worth more than James Maddison.

:headwall:

Ryan christie is worth more than a young english player who was at the top rankings in.the premier league for chances created...............eh ?

So celtic demanding 70 milliom first bid

3 hours ago, wully said:

Fraser Forster wants to keep his place in the tarrier team before getting back into the England squad and Craig Brown says Ryan Christie is worth more than James Maddison.

Craig Brown is a senile old bastard and Fraser Forster is displaying early signs of joining him 👍

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Fraser Forster who played 1 game last season and looked far from confident in his one appearance this season? I'm sure the likes of Pickford, Heaton, Nick Pope and Butland are shitting it. 

Almost a week later and I still can’t fathom wtf Gerrard was thinking.  That feeble shot we had he let it slip out his hands for a corner.  Should have been absolutely pummelling that defence last week.

”Our home” was the cry when he took over. He better learn from that pish.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Almost a week later and I still can’t fathom wtf Gerrard was thinking.  That feeble shot we had he let it slip out his hands for a corner.  Should have been absolutely pummelling that defence last week.

”Our home” was the cry when he took over. He better learn from that pish.

Wrong thread :tut::p:

6 hours ago, wully said:

N that's the same Craig Brown that whilst the manager of Scotland , after another defeat said ,"We beat them on corners " , he's been aff his nut for years ffs 

On 04/09/2019 at 19:04, KingKirk said:

Clap on 67mins eh any cunt does that should be hounded out of Ibrox immediately.

I fuckin hate modern day football fans fuck off

The only way I’ll be clapping in the 67th minute is if we score a goal! I actually laughed out loud when I read some fanny thinking we should do that! FFS it was terrible and I was disgusted at the time but Fck sake move on. Fcking clapping for Scott brown. I’ve heard it all now :duh:

On 05/09/2019 at 12:47, sassaaaa said:

Each to their own , this class and dignity stuff is comical. There have been plenty instances over the years their fans and players have done far worse and no cunt high up in their organisation has ever sent an apology for anything. The reason for that is they know their own fans would go fuckin ballistic if they did. We on the other hand continue to take it up the arse , because its classy and the Rangers way..........

Is it?

Isn't it the whole point that we're supposed to be better than those cunts i.e. WATP?

Fully agree that there is a very long list of things that their fans and players have done that is worse than the silly boy on Brown.

How the fuck are we better than them if we act like them though? Tired of hearing cunts trying to justify shite with "but they did x, y, z".

Fuck what celtic do, the club did the right thing in apologising.

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

The only way I’ll be clapping in the 67th minute is if we score a goal! I actually laughed out loud when I read some fanny thinking we should do that! FFS it was terrible and I was disgusted at the time but Fck sake move on. Fcking clapping for Scott brown. I’ve heard it all now :duh:

The guy who posted it was trolling it wasn't a serious suggestion. 

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The guy who posted it was trolling it wasn't a serious suggestion. 

I thought that after I had woke up to be honest 😂😂 It was the 67 that made me think it was shite 😂 My comment remains though!!! 😂

57 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is it?

Isn't it the whole point that we're supposed to be better than those cunts i.e. WATP?

Fully agree that there is a very long list of things that their fans and players have done that is worse than the silly boy on Brown.

How the fuck are we better than them if we act like them though? Tired of hearing cunts trying to justify shite with "but they did x, y, z".

Like i said , each to their own. This club should never be apologising to they bastards for anything.......

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought that after I had woke up to be honest 😂😂 It was the 67 that made me think it was shite 😂 My comment remains though!!! 😂

He was talking about doing it this weekend which is an international weekend he is clearly at it. 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is it?

It had fuck all to do with the club as it happened outside the stadium,Rangers can’t accept responsibility for the actions of morons they have no control over. We know we’re better than those scum bastards but all this “the Rangers way “ shite is a joke, celtic led the way in trying to kill us off and were anything but subtle in how they acted and we should be playing them at their own game,our board have never did the right thing and like you are apologist arseholes. You are referring to Rangers fans as cunts so are no better than the scum so get off your imaginary high horse and join the real world.

Archived