C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jim beam said:

Never expected anything from this game it is up to us to take points from them they won’t drop any to the dross that makes up this league.

I don't think anyone genuinely did, the sheep have zero bottle against the scum

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't stand the cunt. Not far behind the worst that's ever played for them for me.

They’re all horrible cunts but this lanky bastard seems to have taken over from Lustig as the token foreigner fenian bastard,  my hatred for that wee wank Christie is growing by the week as well 

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't think anyone genuinely did, the sheep have zero bottle against the scum

They’ve had their blip against Livi I really don’t see them dropping any more to the other teams,the league will be decided on the results against each other and so far they have the advantage we must get something at their dump hopefully all three points but we simply can’t afford to lose.

Watching Aberdeen tv on the box .It was 100% not a red 

And listening to the sheep commentators .No wonder they accept this Pisa .They think the sheep played well 

One thing that is different from our games .All the players pally wally after the game .And absolutely no attempts of retribution on Ajer or Brown .

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't stand the cunt. Not far behind the worst that's ever played for them for me.

Runs into opponents half twice again without any challenge ever and he’s hailed a world beater 

he’s a big shitehouse and there’s every chance Morelos Kent and Aribo could embarrass this cunt next week 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Runs into opponents half twice again without any challenge ever and he’s hailed a world beater 

he’s a big shitehouse and there’s every chance Morelos Kent and Aribo could embarrass this cunt next week 

Hope you're right.

Someone should have taken the next opportunity to go right through him after his squealing like a fucking bitch celebration when he blocked Worrall near the goal line last year. 

Long story and genuinely a one off here...but ended up at a house with celtic TV on a stream so caught most of the second half.

Just out of interest....let’s see if Sportscene picks up on the following:

- On about 58 mins McGregor clear as day tells Ferguson to “get up ya wee poof”. I’m pretty sure if he’s mouthed a racist instead of a homophobic insult it would be all over the news already.  celtic TV picked it up but it’ll have been missed by Sportscene guaranteed.

- Griffiths stamping on Ferguson at the end. Again nothing to see here according to the voice of reason Tom Boyd.

- The push at the edge of the box at the end which the ref saw admittedly but Boyd saw it as “a coming together”. As blatant a foul as you’ll ever see but Boyd just feeds this pish to the unwashed every single week. No wonder they feel victimised as EVERY decision against them is screamed down as a massive injustice by commentators and crowd alike.

And by the way they are fucking ordinary and if we keep up up our current form we have nothing to fear at their midden.

3 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Long story and genuinely a one off here...but ended up at a house with celtic TV on a stream so caught most of the second half.

Just out of interest....let’s see if Sportscene picks up on the following:

- On about 58 mins McGregor clear as day tells Ferguson to “get up ya wee poof”. I’m pretty sure if he’s mouthed a racist instead of a homophobic insult it would be all over the news already.  celtic TV picked it up but it’ll have been missed by Sportscene guaranteed.

- Griffiths stamping on Ferguson at the end. Again nothing to see here according to the voice of reason Tom Boyd.

- The push at the edge of the box at the end which the ref saw admittedly but Boyd saw it “a coming together”. As blatant a foul as you’ll ever see but Boyd just feeds this pish to the unwashed every single week. No wonder they feel victimised as EVERY decision against them is screamed down as a massive injustice by commentators and crowd alike.

And by the way they are fucking ordinary and if we keep up up our current form we have nothing to fear at their midden.

Short story I'd never  have been in such a  house 24/7

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Anybody that complains at someone calling another person a poof, is probably a poof. 

Think it’s more to highlight Lego and the self righteous drivel earlier in the year about loving a taig player to come out and his rainbow armband 

hypocritical cunts at every opportunity 

Archived